Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F/S 03 C5 RS6 in Avus/Ebony

Quote Originally Posted by vitalian View Post
    ^^Speaking of a "douche factor," I win the Douche of the Day award. Why? Because I actually emailed Ben to ask, "Hey, do you know anything about that Avus/Ebony RS6 at Park Place Motors? It's got some nice mods." Ben was nice enough not to call me a dumbass for not realizing that it was actually his car.

I am still in shock. This is just all kinds of wrong.
    I would never call you or anyone a dumbass, except for well.... road rage happens here and there...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    I would never call you or anyone a dumbass, except for well.... road rage happens here and there...
    clearly, you have never been on a ferrari forum :facepalm:
    -Patrick // 06 Frontier SE 6spd // Mods: a few... // Uprev Tuned @ Z1 Motorsports: 257whp & 292ft-lbs
    09 G8 GXP 6M // All stock other than tint

Quote Originally Posted by StormFront View Post
    clearly, you have never been on a ferrari forum :facepalm:
    or the Audizine B5 A4/S4 forum...
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

WTF Ben? Musta gotten a huge raise at Paccar, and moving up to the P-cars?

Oof.
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Or VWVortex. Or basically any forum that isn't this forum...and this forum when someone expounds upon the glory of certain imfamous cars lol
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

Quote Originally Posted by NSU RS6 View Post
    WTF Ben? Musta gotten a huge raise at Paccar, and moving up to the P-cars?

Oof.

Can't blame him if that's what it is...While I love my RS6, and it is fast as stink...I miss my 911 turbo...being pulled back in...
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by bmwade View Post
    Or VWVortex. Or basically any forum that isn't this forum...and this forum when someone expounds upon the glory of certain imfamous cars lol
    The only other forum I frequent besides this one is the VWVortex Scirocco forum (yes, I have a restored 1981 S) and that forum is pretty civilized. Probably because most of us are old farts by now. I have heard (and seen) the debauchery on the other Vortex forums.

Read through two threads on some of them and you can feel your brain shrinking.

well...

Ben,

Your last name needed to be Oates and that would have been the classic post of all time. I can understand the reasons becuase my dd RS6 attempt has been a complete cluster f. #3 is getting a complete trans now and without service contracts these babys can be murder. Take care and stay involved.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Ben,

Your last name needed to be Oates and that would have been the classic post of all time. I can understand the reasons becuase my dd RS6 attempt has been a complete cluster f. #3 is getting a complete trans now and without service contracts these babys can be murder. Take care and stay involved.
    I can lurk for another 4 years, would that work?
    I didn't get the full net price I wanted but that is fine with me.
    Whomever got 905355 got a hell of a great Avus example...

Congrats Ben (I think).

Stick around and throw up a post now and then.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Ben,

#4 is a Daytona and silver dreamboat who needs nothing but another loving owner with a roof keep her under...hell I'll even agree to buy her back in 2-3 years when I either A:have a cool wife who needs a car and forces me to sell my E28 or B: more money because I'm still single lol
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post
    We had the same issue at a Cadillac dealer trying to test drive a V. The sales guy was a little rude and he ended up buying at a different place.
    Had a buddy who had the same thing happen to him when he was buying a new STi back in like '04. He flew to Vegas (we're in SLC, UT, a 6 hour drive from Vegas) just to avoid having to deal with that dealership. It a different local Subaru dealer on a different occasion I had a saleslady actually ask (with a bad tone in her voice) "Can you actually afford a WRX?" Props to a Lexus dealer though that let me flog a GS400 around with him in the car when I was like 17 looking like 14

Kinda funny as a few years later I actually ended up working at an Audi/VW/Porsche dealer doing sales, and I always remembered not to prejudge anyone.

I can lurk for another 4 years, would that work?
    I didn't get the full net price I wanted but that is fine with me.
    Whomever got 905355 got a hell of a great Avus example...
    Oof. Again. Please keep us posted on what better be an improved replacement....