Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F/S 03 C5 RS6 in Avus/Ebony

F/S 03 C5 RS6 in Avus/Ebony

Yep, it is true.

905355 is for sale at Park Place LTD in Bellevue, Wa.

The ad isn't that great but people that have followed my car know what I have done to it.

Queue the Lawrence Welk - Goodnight song....

I will continue to lurk.
    The list needs maintaining - Dhall has offered to take the list duties.
    I have LOTS of goodies here and there.
    Keep posted on F/S items...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Dude, too bad to hear, moving on eh...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

What the F.

You're dead to me....

(just kidding)
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

It literally took you 3 years longer to buy your car than to sell it....
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

A little piece of me has just died inside.....
    2013 Audi S8

What replaced it?
    -Patrick // 06 Frontier SE 6spd // Mods: a few... // Uprev Tuned @ Z1 Motorsports: 257whp & 292ft-lbs
    09 G8 GXP 6M // All stock other than tint

This better be a joke. Park Place, really? I guess I am still annoyed they would not give me the time of day on a RS6 I was looking at there.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Consider yourself lucky. Prestige Audi in Denver Co would not even let me test drive the RS6 back in the day. Hahah, I'm a 800 score credit customer and have since paid cash for 3 RS6s to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post
    This better be a joke. Park Place, really? I guess I am still annoyed they would not give me the time of day on a RS6 I was looking at there.

Ben. that's kind of sad. you are part of the glue that holds this forum together.
    2015 Q7 TDI 2013 TTS 2003 RS6 2000 A6 4.2 Widebody
    1984 Thunderbird (351 Supercharged) 1975 Nissan Fairlady Z

Buuuuummmmmmmmmeeeeeerrrrr....
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Consider yourself lucky. Prestige Audi in Denver Co would not even let me test drive the RS6 back in the day. Hahah, I'm a 800 score credit customer and have since paid cash for 3 RS6s to date.
    We had the same issue at a Cadillac dealer trying to test drive a V. The sales guy was a little rude and he ended up buying at a different place.

Admittedly I dress like I am homeless and only shave every now and then. Actually I probably ruin the reputation of our cars, you guys should be trying to boot me out not Ben.

We should make this thread as off topic as possible.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

We had the same issue at a Cadillac dealer trying to test drive a V. The sales guy was a little rude and he ended up buying at a different place.

Admittedly I dress like I am homeless and only shave every now and then. Actually I probably ruin the reputation of our cars, you guys should be trying to boot me out not Ben.

Anything to deflect form this horror of a thread...

I am also fashionably challenged..I take great pride in having been to places to test drive stuff and been "denied" with some lame excuse. I take even more pride in driving by there with the same vehicle bought elsewhere...they usually don't enjoy the quick lesson on false judgement...
    2013 Audi S8

I have not had any problems with Penske Audi in Scottsdale or Chandler AZ.

Service and sales at both locations have been a pleasure to deal with and I have found the most informed Service Advisor and qualified tech at the Chandler Audi store. I'm treated like royalty at the Chandler service location and the master RS tech does fantastic work. #3 getting a new TC as we speak and a whole host of other items on the service contract dime and some on mine. I want my car back.

"Originally sold in Beverly Hills, this Avus Silver2006 Audi RS6 retailed for $87,310 and features a host of luxury and performance amenities. "

Lies, I tell you lies.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Being as I'm now just 24, I have to dress up to even get sales people to look at me. I tried to buy a 4 year old CPO Cayenne Turbo when I graduated college, they wouldn't even look at my S4 trade and it took an hour for them to find the most useless salesperson on the planet to let me test drive it. My next stop was the land rover dealer where I got greeted at the door with a bottle of water and offered a test drive of a brand new RRS which was way out of my budget. Lesson I learned that day was the bigger the piece of crap you're selling the nicer your sales people are! For reference I ended up in a VW Touareg V10 as it had all the cool stuff the Cayenne had at a lower price, and significantly lower douche factor!
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

^^Speaking of a "douche factor," I win the Douche of the Day award. Why? Because I actually emailed Ben to ask, "Hey, do you know anything about that Avus/Ebony RS6 at Park Place Motors? It's got some nice mods." Ben was nice enough not to call me a dumbass for not realizing that it was actually his car.

I am still in shock. This is just all kinds of wrong.
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

Yep, i was gonna mention that to you...

I went to test drive my car, 35 looking clean, they handed me the keys and said have fun, awesome dealer.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

03 RS6 :: 01 allroad