Thread: looking for body parts

Mech looking for body parts

Looking for rear bumper cover and foam.... Daytona grey...

I was driving through an "s turn" along a bluff/hillside and tried to swerve around a large rock. I miss the rock with the front and caught the rear driver tire on the rock. The rear end pooped up an began an all wheel drift(esp was disengaged...oooff!) Drive side nose and tail both made contact with the previously mentioned bluff wall.

Front end recieved minor scratches mostly, aside from tiny crease in fender and missing intercooler cover. Any and all leads on the rear bumper cover is greatly appreciated. Car is otherwise, sound mechanically. Thank goodness it was while traveling up in elevation... could have been allot worse had downhill momentum been an issue.

If I can fix it myself without the potential increase in the,already high, insurance premium....that would be great!

Tried partstrain or copart? IIRC there was a front-wrecked DG on copart lately...
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    Tried partstrain or copart? IIRC there was a front-wrecked DG on copart lately...
    Thanks I'll look!

Shokan.com...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigD2500HD View Post
    If I can fix it myself without the potential increase in the,already high, insurance premium....that would be great!
    What do you consider high? I pay ~$600/6mo for full coverage through progressive. I'm 30, there is another car on the insurance, but my ex pays the 300/6mo that her jeep costs.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I think your ex should pay her own...
    2013 Audi S8

I live in California....insurance is crazy here..especially in my county, which has one of the highest dui rates in the country.
    Needless to say, much more then 600....

Yeah..I feel your pain...we get to pay a bonus to live in Fairfield County, CT.
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    I think your ex should pay her own...
    She does. But we are seperated, not divorced. Makes sense fiscally to keep one plan.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

OK...you get a pass...
    2013 Audi S8

Bump.... still no luck.... anyone have any links?

10yr old cars paying more than 600/6mo for insurance. Crapola

I pay $211/6mo for each RS6. Full coverage and not a claim in 30 years. I dont even turn in cracked windshields. I fix it out of pocket. So to HD, I can understand not wanting to turn a claim in. Good luck with search. How much is a new cover?

Try www.car-part.com. They are a good source for parts.

No luck with any of the mentioned web sites... :/ I appreciate all the help guys... someone has to have a lead(fingers crossed)