It's not semantics, it's that your thread is inaccurate and misleading to prospective buyers. The pile of used parts you're selling isn't "complete" NOR a "kit" let alone a "complete kit" as incorrectly listed in your ad. If it were a "complete kit," it would be just that...complete! We're talking tune, flywheel, clutch, starter, adapter, etc. plus whatever else is needed to make the 6-speed swap in the RS6 a bolt on affair. Nothing about what you're selling is complete with regards to a swap into ANY Audi, let alone an RS6. When most people refer to the word "kit" in the automotive industry they think of ALL parts needed to complete the job, ease of installation, detailed instructions with photos, etc, etc... A "kit" makes the whole job easier and saves on labor. What you're selling is the opposite of a kit... It's just a bunch of A6 parts and the end user is required to purchase additional parts, software, and make custom modifications (such as grinding the block) which is the direct opposite of what one would be doing when they purchase a "kit." I hope this helps clarify things a bit. Good luck with your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by tjb616 View Post
Thanks guys. Cant help but shake my head a little. Semantics at this point, but its a C5 6 speed swap kit, as it says in the title. I have had twice as many emails from 2.7t and 4.2 C5 A6 guys about these parts as I have from RS6 owners (hence the included ecu and the note about it) and for most of those, it is a direct complete "kit" (short of the clutch setup). Truth be told I copied and pasted my Audizine ad here.

Regardless, Ive had at least 3 phone conversations with RS6 owners, and Ive been sharing the knowledge I have gained about the swap with each of them. I would never sell the kit to someone under the impression they are going to install it over a weekend without any additional parts or effort.