Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling my RS6!

Selling my RS6!

I just put my very loved RS6 on eBay. I tried to sell my car around the first part of the year, but I didn't quite get the number I was hoping for given the investment in the vehicle. My commute is much higher than when I purchased the car, and I really don't want to destroy the value of this car. I was going to drive a bit and enjoy her and sell later this year to amortize my investment a little better, but I think I have found a replacement vehicle that I want to pursue.

Here is the ad on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=261209772844

If anyone you know is looking for an extremely well loved RS6 - this is it. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Avus on Ebony RS6 | Revo Stage 2; MTM TCU; Miltek Catback; Hotckis Sways; Stratmosphere Diverter Valves; Stasis Ohlins; Apikol Rear Diff;

The car is still ready for her next owner!
    Avus on Ebony RS6 | Revo Stage 2; MTM TCU; Miltek Catback; Hotckis Sways; Stratmosphere Diverter Valves; Stasis Ohlins; Apikol Rear Diff;

what time of 1/4 mile?

Not sure...never tracked it!

Pricing dropped to $29k as I've identified a car I want to chase!

Pricing dropped again...

Seriously...this is an amazing car for the price and it has a warranty for piece of mind!

if you don't say so yourself!!!!
    2013 Audi S8

Exactly...which brings me to a comment I made in another thread. What would you think this car is worth?? I'm open to opinions and if I'm over priced I will gladly drop the price to what this RS6 community suggests the price should be!

What your asking is fair, if someone wants YOUR car and PAYS you for it. And frankly, I hope that happens...kinda raises the bar for all of us.
    I wonder what my 85k mile 6 speed car is worth?
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by MontyRS View Post
    Exactly...which brings me to a comment I made in another thread. What would you think this car is worth?? I'm open to opinions and if I'm over priced I will gladly drop the price to what this RS6 community suggests the price should be!
    Ultimately comes down to how quickly you want to move it....you might be able to get close to your asking, but gonna take exact right buyer...drop it a few thousand and you probably sell it in 3 days

Good detail. Sit tight and take any offer over 25500. Oh it has Fidelity....hmmm take any offer over 26500. Good luck buying any warranty for these cars less than 8000 at this point.

Lots of nice mods. Well done

Clean 125k car just sold 19500.

For a good buyer that will take care of her...these prices are all in line with what I would strongly consider....

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Good detail. Sit tight and take any offer over 25500. Oh it has Fidelity....hmmm take any offer over 26500. Good luck buying any warranty for these cars less than 8000 at this point.

Lots of nice mods. Well done

Clean 125k car just sold 19500.
    FWIW, my Audi dealer (Jim Ellis Audi in Marietta, GA) just quoted me $5,100 to re-up for another three years on my almost-expired Fidelity Platinum....I have 52,xxx miles on my RS6

Wow! That's incredible. Fidelity is a great company though.

Monty where did you get those tail lights?

On eBay...can't remember the vendor. Love them.

Hey guys, I will be the new owner of this car , finished paperwork yesterday. Picking it up Wednesday 5/29 and driving it to its new home in Northern Virginia, it will be my second car (not daily driven). I will start a separate new "intro" thread after i get it home. Thanks again Monty! See you next week.