Thread: Best ECU/TCU tunes???

Hybrid View

My tune has not been altered in any way. AWE flashed it and did Tip chip and diverters valves at the same time. The other mods are Apikol intake/gutted DPs/Milltek non resonated exhaust. My only gripe is that since All cats were removed, I have CEL that needs to be coded out. If anyone can help with that please let me know. I am not a GIAC fanboy by any means, but rather too cheap to throw $2k out the window for a new tune.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Not a problem. I'm glad your car is running well and fueling is running at a nice level. As you noticed by my pics AWE also installed those Giac chips way back in 04. I can only summarize that Giac fixed the tune at some point or AWE learned to adapt the fueling table after the fact. As for your O2 coding and CEL....best to call Giac and ask for help. They have the code locked on your ECU and no other tuner can open that door.

Quote Originally Posted by na1mt View Post
    My tune has not been altered in any way. AWE flashed it and did Tip chip and diverters valves at the same time. The other mods are Apikol intake/gutted DPs/Milltek non resonated exhaust. My only gripe is that since All cats were removed, I have CEL that needs to be coded out. If anyone can help with that please let me know. I am not a GIAC fanboy by any means, but rather too cheap to throw $2k out the window for a new tune.