Thread: Reputable car transport company?

Reputable car transport company?

Was wondering if anyone has a suggestion? I am moving from NJ to Johns Creek, GA end of June. We are using a moving company for house, and driving the escalade down with my kids. That leaves me with the need to ship CTS-V via a shipper. The car does not need to be in a covered transport, as it's a lease. I am more interested in bonded and responsible open carry delivery, it's less $$.
    anyone have a suggestion?
    best
    stephen
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Was wondering if anyone has a suggestion? I am moving from NJ to Johns Creek, GA end of June. We are using a moving company for house, and driving the escalade down with my kids. That leaves me with the need to ship CTS-V via a shipper. The car does not need to be in a covered transport, as it's a lease. I am more interested in bonded and responsible open carry delivery, it's less $$.
    anyone have a suggestion?
    best
    stephen
    Welcome (almost) to the ATL!

Steve

Thank you Steve.....
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

I have used Reliable and was very pleased. Professional drivers. Just make certain you schedule well in advance as it took 2.5 weeks to schedule my last car.
    Current: 2003 Audi RS6, 2007 E63 AMG, 2011 Dodge Ram
    Previous: 07 RS4, 05 E55 AMG, 03 S8, 04 A8L, 04 S4, 01 A8L

No brainer....1 2 go 2 transport based in Iowa....call Steve ....used them for a dozen cars across the country....

ty guys.....

I ship cars across the country all the time for work. Let me know if you need help, I can get you a quote. Pickups are usually pretty fast, as long as you have some flexibility.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."