Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working on brake boosting with Eurocharged for updated flash

My eurocharge stage 1 tune is about a year old. Are updates always made that I should ask for or it is just for requesting special features like brake boosting.

Be very careful with brake boosting these cars off the line. I snapped the input shaft clean in half after a few dozen launches with boost off the line.

You don't need boost off the line to go fast. I ran 11.5 with no cats/tune and 11.9 with just a tune, neither running boost off the line.

Quote Originally Posted by 10SecS4 View Post
    Be very careful with brake boosting these cars off the line. I snapped the input shaft clean in half after a few dozen launches with boost off the line.

You don't need boost off the line to go fast. I ran 11.5 with no cats/tune and 11.9 with just a tune, neither running boost off the line.
    Makes sense, got to be one of the best ways to cause massive damage. I turned a 4.4 0-60 with a soft launch, tuned. Not exactly the best car cost wise for dragging, but if you don't mind stacking some cash on a burner, go for it!

Actually looking forward to timing some runs with a stronger launch, basically hitting the gas hard and not easing in, I'm assuming a 4.1-4.2 would happen.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Better go tell Viper and APR those stories.

How you use brake boost delete is totally up to the user.

UPDATE:

Eurocharge has not offered brake boost delete yet. Jerry is working on it and I will let you know how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by kienchil View Post
    Pretty sure I asked Jerry for Brake boosting when he tuned my car a year ago and he turned it on, wasn't that hard, only problem is the transmission throws a code as it thinks the Torque converter is disengaged.

Sit tight, you are about to be offered one of the new Eurocharge flash cables. This will enable you to have any and all updates sent as files that you can upload to the car right in your garage.

Log your car, upload new programs, make minor tuning changes.

Oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by mbagge01 View Post
    My eurocharge stage 1 tune is about a year old. Are updates always made that I should ask for or it is just for requesting special features like brake boosting.

Send me a PM

You have two choices. You can buy a Dimsport Mygenius from Eurocharged today and then have Jerry send you these updated files. Call Jerry he will make you a deal on the loader. No other charges and all updates at n/c. No more sending in the ecu just update the tune at home in the garage. 15min

Or wait for the Eurocharge flash cable in a few months and do the same thing.

I like the Mygenius. I have two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chung View Post
    Yeah I haven't been too aggressive about getting an update. By the time I had my MAFs sorts and logs you weren't around here much. I have tried contacting Eurocharge via email with no luck. Depending on how much it is I may upgrade or just wait until I do my 6 speed swap (still just an idea though).

If we can tune it without a reflash I am game.