Thread: Who has bought H&R coilovers here in US for their RS6?

Who has bought H&R coilovers here in US for their RS6?

Elevens has helped my tremendously with photos/part nbrs etc, but he bought his H&R coilovers in the UK - I am having trouble determining whether I can get H&R's suitable for the RS6 over here (US). Has anyone purchased them here/installed them? If so, kindly advise from whom and part nbrs for springs + struts for both F/R if at all possible. The photos that I see on Achtuning/Tire Rack look like they are not suitable. I know they may be "stock" photos, but in pursuing clarification from them, or actual photos, I'm not making any headway.

H&R do not show an application for the RS6, nor for the S6

Thanks

Jason
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

Quote Originally Posted by LIRS6 View Post
    Elevens has helped my tremendously with photos/part nbrs etc, but he bought his H&R coilovers in the UK - I am having trouble determining whether I can get H&R's suitable for the RS6 over here (US). Has anyone purchased them here/installed them? If so, kindly advise from whom and part nbrs for springs + struts for both F/R if at all possible. The photos that I see on Achtuning/Tire Rack look like they are not suitable. I know they may be "stock" photos, but in pursuing clarification from them, or actual photos, I'm not making any headway.

Thanks

Jason
    I have, my friend Zmey have. We got it from achtuning (two months ago they were the cheapest). IMHO, when i was doing my research, i realized that Elevens' set was identical to the one i ordered. Same part numbers. A lot of EU stores list the same kit for rs6, but none in the US.

Blurry picture, but you can still see the part numbers

Quote Originally Posted by audiprotn View Post

Blurry picture, but you can still see the part numbers
    Thanks vmuch, but unfort I can't make out the part numbers. At your convenience if you can you advise the order number on your invoice from Achtuning, if you still have it, that could help me. I did have an exchange with Achtuning, but they could not supply a photo. Meantime I'll have another chat with them and see where it leads me.

Much appreciated

Jason
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

Super, thanks again.

Jason
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

Quote Originally Posted by LIRS6 View Post

Thanks

Jason
    They are just the A6 coilovers. There is no RS6 specific version.

Thanks for your help, just ordered them thru Achtuning. Stasis-Ohlins were too much of a hassle given the need for re-charging, plus even a replacement of the rears by Stasis could not eliminate a consistent knocking sound.

Jason
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa