Thread: Fs : Rs6 rims rs6 stock turbos rsne front rotor pads venair hoses

Fs : Rs6 rims rs6 stock turbos rsne front rotor pads venair hoses

For Sale are:

two un-opened brand new, not rebuilt OEM sealed Borg Warner turbos. (one left and one right) These are the exact turbos in our RS6's which originally cost $2,500 through Audi. I will be asking for $1,100 each with a $250 additional core charge on each. If the core charge is a problem let me know and we can work something out.

one RNSE unit, has only been installed in car for 1 month and is mint condition. This unit was purchased from ZAWA and has everything you need for plug and play. brand new 2012 unit has black nobs and black buttons to match perfect with our stock interiors. $1,600

19" RS6 5 spoke OEM rims and like new tires $1750 description above.

OEM brand new set of front rotor pads. $200. OEM # 4B3-698-151-A these are $365 cost.

one set of brand new still sealed in OEM wrapper VenAir intercooler hose kit for an RS6. All six hoses are black. $200

The rims for sale! they have 5,000 miles on the Rims and Tires. Still brand new. In addition to them I am going to throw in a set of Hubcentric spacers for the RS6's smaller hub, the matching lug bolt covers, the tool to pull the covers and 1 set of locking oem Audi lug bolts and socket. Bassically everything you would need to make the setup complete. When buying from others you would have to pay extra for all this. If anyone else is interested in pictures of the other parts let me know. Thank you!

Isn't that a euro only rim? OEM? Pics of wheels and tires?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Pictues of rims are on previous post

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/25...Parts-For-Sale!!!

u have pm

pretty good price on the turbos...GLWS.

just as a heads up though there is a vendor on vwvortex (and audizine i believe) that is selling the RNS-E units brand new with all the parts and wiring needed to install for $1399. just trying to help you out.

again good luck.

BUMP, New Lower Prices!

For Sale are:

two un-opened brand new, not rebuilt OEM sealed Borg Warner turbos. (one left and one right) These are the exact turbos in our RS6's which originally cost $2,500 through Audi. I will be asking for $1,000 each with a $250 additional core charge on each. If the core charge is a problem let me know and we can work something out. If you are not going to have a core to turn in we can work something out.

One RNSE unit, has only been installed in car for 1 month and is mint condition. This unit was purchased from ZAWA and has everything you need for plug and play. brand new 2012 unit has black nobs and black buttons to match perfect with our stock interiors. $1,400

19" RS6 5 spoke OEM rims and like new tires $1500 description below.

OEM brand new set of front rotor pads. $150. OEM # 4B3-698-151-A these are $365 cost.

one set of brand new still sealed in OEM wrapper VenAir intercooler hose kit for an RS6. All six hoses are black. $175

The rims for sale! they have 5,000 miles on the Rims and Tires. Still brand new. In addition to them I am going to throw in a set of Hubcentric spacers for the RS6's smaller hub, the matching lug bolt covers, the tool to pull the covers and 1 set of locking oem Audi lug bolts and socket. Bassically everything you would need to make the setup complete. When buying from others you would have to pay extra for all this. If anyone else is interested in pictures of the other parts let me know. Thank you!