Thread: Immaculate RS 6 for sale/ please read !

Immaculate RS 6 for sale/ please read !

Hello Members:
    Well, after much consideration and posts on this forum recently, my Beast will be looking for a new home. Here are the details: 2003 RS 6, the original owner lived in San Diego, CA and commuted to Orange County for work, hence the higher mileage, 125 K. Now the awesome details, it was serviced it's whole life at Mission Viejo Audi, every single recommended service and oil changes were performed on schedule, owner was ultra fanatical. Extended warranty was also purchased and over 22 K in warranty work was incurred. All work was done at Mission Viejo Audi with OEM new parts. Differential 54 K, DRC 89 k and complete DRC again at 113 K, Transmission and TC at 99,751, windshield 99,751, engine cooler and oil coolers 99,751, HVAC control buttons, O2 sensors, alternator 84 K, and other smaller items. Timing belt services at 30 K, 70 K and 99,751, so she is good for another 10 K if you follow service schedule to the book. New front OEM rotors( about 5 K ago) and pads, rear rotors and pads are great. My RS6 was just serviced at Raven Motorsports in Long Beach CA on 5/4/13. Shop was recommended by a member on this forum, really impressed with them. I had a Motul synthetic oil change and pre-purchase inspection for peace of mind. It passed with flying colors, Ricardo/Matt/Jorge at Raven MS were amazed at the condition both mechanically and cosmetically of my RS. Only repairs needed way down the road are oil pan gasket has a very small leak, front strut bar has two bolts that don't tighten too well, left front CV boot has very small tear, estimate for repairs and oil change is $ 1 K. Raven MS checked her out from top to bottom and it is in perfect shape. Audi software checked out the computer and no codes, drives as new. The exterior is Dolphin grey with factory bone white interior with factory carbon accents. I am over the top myself and the interior cosmetics are a 10, Raven stated inside looked new, even the center console does not have any nail scratches on any of the knobs ! The exterior Dolphin Grey paint shines as new, paint itself is near new, only one 3/4 inch single scratch by right rear wheel well (have factory paint to match). Has one small ding above fuel door and three tiny tiny door dings, two of which are about size of pencil head and can only be seen by wiggling your head in certain light. I rate the exterior a solid 9.1. Has Audi RS 6 PLUS blackout type grill, Rennworx 19 inch black wheelset (over 3K and ultra rare) fitted to Michelin Pilot tires (70%), lighter shade smoke window tint, mid cats were cut out and fitted to Supersprint Lambo mufflers( sounds awesome). Car has never been mechanically modified, no accidents, clean pink slip, current registration, car is in Los Angeles CA area. Second owner was friend of original owner, I have owned my RS since July 2012 and amassed under 4 K freeway miles on it. Only reason selling is not willing to loose big bucks on my other weekend car, if that would sell would keep this one for sure. My cell is 213 216-2285 office 213 896-6145 If interested you should give Raven Motorsports a call, they will tell you about my RS, just mention owner is "Charles". Their number is 562 495-1300 and ask for Ricardo. I am asking $19,500 and open to reasonable offers. I am willing to help setup the shipping company if needed. Plan on taking great pics on Saturday 5/11/13. Lastly, most people would think the car is 2013 and showroom new in it's present condition, me being a fanatic rate it overall as 9.3 ! Thanks
    Last edited by chasgreyrs6; May 7th, 2013 at 20:13.

The history does help the pricing on this one.

Glws

I may be snooping on this one.

Thanks ! Wait till I post the pics. Absolutely awesome looking with wheelset and little details.

Very nice...two words, Return Key, thanks!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Hello Members:
    Thanks for the interest, to be fair to everyone speaking to potential buyers per time stamp. I promise to get back to everyone in timely fashion. Thanks

Car is SOLD pending funds. Thanks

hmmmm.... interesting...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Wow, that was fast!
    -Patrick // 06 Frontier SE 6spd // Mods: a few... // Uprev Tuned @ Z1 Motorsports: 257whp & 292ft-lbs
    09 G8 GXP 6M // All stock other than tint

That sets the bar for a 125k car.

That history detail made that deal.

Well done.

Fantastic!! Hope everything works out......................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Hi members:
    New owner flew in today, loved the car, drove home, emailed me a bit ago stating " WOW, power so smooth and relentless". He is very happy ! Thanks for all the responses on my posts and good luck to everyone and take care!

I guess I'll claim this one.... I'm the lucky new owner. Hello everyone.

The car is awesome and everything is as described. Thanks Charles! She will have a good home.
    I was going a bit nuts for a while driving north on 101 with traffic and not being able to open her up at all.... Took a while, but I got my fix

Nice, enjoy!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Hi Jay:
    Very happy she went to a great home and someone who can enjoy and drive it like it was suppose to be driven.

Excellent! Congrats on both the sale and purchase
    -Patrick // 06 Frontier SE 6spd // Mods: a few... // Uprev Tuned @ Z1 Motorsports: 257whp & 292ft-lbs

Thanks Patrick:
    Now, we just need to find your dream girl !

I'm still working on it!

What about those photos?
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8