Thread: My S6 on Rotiform BWEs

My S6 on Rotiform BWEs

Static...

and rolling...

I know low cars aren't the norm on this site but I figured I'd share anyway.

The wheels are Rotiform BWE with hidden hardware, 19x10.5 square with 2.5" front and 3.5" rear lips. The faces and lips are brushed with clear powdercoat and the blades on the faces are polished. I've got 255/35 19 Nitto Invo tires on them and are very happy with the whole setup!

The wheels are directional too.
    2002 Audi S6 - O1E swap, Tial 770R 2.7T swap

Not a huge fan of the super low (things will eventually get damaged, and Audi suspension geometries are not very agreeable with this), but I do love dish and lots of it.

Nice wheels.
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Quote Originally Posted by NSU RS6 View Post
    Not a huge fan of the super low (things will eventually get damaged, and Audi suspension geometries are not very agreeable with this), but I do love dish and lots of it.

Nice wheels.
    The main thing that used to get scraped a bit in my driveway was the automatic trans the car came with from the factory. Now that I've got an 01E in the car, nothing on the underside scrapes or hits anywhere. It's so much better.

As for the suspension geometry, there is maybe .5 degrees of camber on the rear of the car and maybe 1 degree up front. It still handles very well, but the ride is a bit rougher with 19s.

Thanks for liking the dish! I actually may be able to get more lip on whatever the next set of wheels may be. I've got at least a half an inch of space between the face and the brake calipers front and rear.

Thanks for sharing the pix. Sweet looking ride.

Really nice looking Avant. Sitting that low though I hope you've invested in some Sterns Adjustable upper links, other wise you'll eat those Tires up pretty fast due to incorrect Camber issues. Another reason to make sure your Alignment is correct is that your Setup is Staggered and you cannot rotate the Tires. The Color Scheme is perfect, love it....................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Ultimate avant, great job.

I'm glad you guys are able to appreciate my S6 even though it doesn't fit the mold for this site.

I realized after I wrote about the camber that I failed to mention that the control arms got the final torque down when the car was at its ride height. It definitely helps them to last longer/rude better. I did look into the Stern arms but ended up not getting them. This is my second set of wide wheels and also my winter ride height and I haven't had any terrible camber wear on my front tires. If I really needed to I could swap tires front to rear.

Looking good! Stay tuned, I'm gonna post some pics when I get my new rims too!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Always cool to see a similar Audi thats being cared for. Bit low for me, but nice work...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Thanks!

I'm trying to take care of it. It's in dire need of a respray, an RS6 front bumper and a new rear bumper.