Thread: Pirelli World Challenge Series '13 Rounds 1 & 2 Pics

Pirelli World Challenge Series '13 Rounds 1 & 2 Pics

this past weekend i joined back up with Brian Kleeman and the DWW Motorsports team for the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, the same race i went to last year. it was a challenging weekend in many ways. our weekend was plagued by a (light) wall hit during practice, no ABS during qualifying and electrical problems during race 1 only for brian to have one of his best pro-level races ever in race 2. for the first time, i used my GoPro Hero3 that i got for christmas, along with kellan's HeroHD, to take some video of the action and compiled it into a clip so everyone can see what it's like; we'll definitely be doing more of this in the future! on to the media...

album:

PWC Rounds 1 & 2 - Streets of St. Petersburg - March '13 - JPMcG Photography

fav's:

1. working on the car after first practice

2. brian's nismo wing grew a little bit over the winter

4. brian read to race... mostly lol

5. around turn 10

6. tools of the trade

7. beginning of race 1

8. apparently audi is working on planes now because this car was trying to fly

plenty more in the album, be sure to check them all out!

here's the link to the youtube video i cobbled together: PWC Streets Of St. Petersburg - Brian Kleeman - #07 370z - YouTube
    -Patrick // 06 Frontier SE 6spd // Mods: a few... // Uprev Tuned @ Z1 Motorsports: 257whp & 292ft-lbs
    09 G8 GXP 6M // All stock other than tint

#8 - there might be a problem with the right rear tire.... possibly...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

that's an understatement...
    -Patrick // 06 Frontier SE 6spd // Mods: a few... // Uprev Tuned @ Z1 Motorsports: 257whp & 292ft-lbs
    09 G8 GXP 6M // All stock other than tint