Thread: Finally posting some pics of my 2003 Mugello Blue RS6 with only 57k miles!!!

Finally posting some pics of my 2003 Mugello Blue RS6 with only 57k miles!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6 1.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	13776Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6 3.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	13777Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6 2.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	13778Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6 4.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	13779

Let me know what you guys think. It is a rare beauty I picked up with only 50k miles that had some minor front end damage. It took me awhile to track down some used oem parts then I fixed it up myself. It was done at the end of 2012 but now I figured it was time to snap some pics to do her justice. Currently it rolls with 57k on the odometer, running like a dream. My buddy (Gwerks tuning) is doing a tune next week so she should scream even more than she does now. It is stuck in the garage right now because ND got nailed with a blizzard yesterday. Shout out to perkalurk (p&c pics) for all the help with the photos. Bump for rs6.com and all its great members!!

Last edited by colton14; April 15th, 2013 at 19:57. Reason: forgot to add some info

Very nice, thanks for the pics!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Looks great, love the color. I would look for that next if anything ever happened to my Daytona car.

yeah..blue is the fastest color...
    2013 Audi S8