Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for lower mileage RS6

Wish I could. You have no idea how hard it was to get #2. And I know what I'm doing. Yeah right

The RS should be fast even stock. Fast is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmnair View Post
    DHall1....any interest in selling one of yours?

Also I wouldn't know how to determine how fast an RS6 should be. I have never driven one.

If you're used to a modded car, it will not feel that fast. remember it's a 4400lb car with somewhere between 325/370 and 450/500...depending on the mods it may or may not have. I thought you drove mine? Or went for a ride in it?
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    If you're used to a modded car, it will not feel that fast. remember it's a 4400lb car with somewhere between 325/370 and 450/500...depending on the mods it may or may not have. I thought you drove mine? Or went for a ride in it?
    Nope did not ride in yours...

I came from a stage 3 A6 2.7t 6 speed EPL tuned with 427 awhp. I am hoping it will be somewhat close to it in performance?

Yeah..a decently flashed RS6 will be equal in Perf to your old car...
    2013 Audi S8

Nope did not ride in yours...

I came from a stage 3 A6 2.7t 6 speed EPL tuned with 427 awhp. I am hoping it will be somewhat close to it in performance?
    I just PM'ed you

Quote Originally Posted by twinsteve View Post
    I just PM'ed you
    replied...thanks!

Cmnair, These guys couldn't be more right. I've owned two RS6s and buying one with a maintenance history is important but even more so checking for any engine codes will quickly tell you what repairs are outstanding. I thought I was buying a fairly well maintained car but put $6k into the car in the first year because I didn't have an inspection done prior to purchasing. Then after just 400 miles I got the dreaded CEL with the torque converter code which will be another $2,500. Lesson learned is an extended warranty for one of these cars, even for $3k-$4k will pay for itself within a couple years
    Current: 2003 Audi RS6, 2007 E63 AMG, 2011 Dodge Ram
    Previous: 07 RS4, 05 E55 AMG, 03 S8, 04 A8L, 04 S4, 01 A8L

Still looking for one

Crazy price, they have a Blue one also...

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=1&Log=0

Nice example, might still be able to warranty...

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=8&Log=0
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Low mileage but that dealer must have been smoking Weed when he came up with that price................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Yup didn't even call the dealer...but I did reach out to the one in OR..lswing thanks for the links

I drove the one in Tillamook

Yup didn't even call the dealer...but I did reach out to the one in OR..lswing thanks for the links
    It was a year ago. Very nice looking, probably the nicest interior I've seen (but I didn't check under the baby seat). But the price is nearly the same....but major service was done it appears? There were some other concerns and observations that made me pass on it. Not saying it's "bad".....

PM for detailed info.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    It was a year ago. Very nice looking, probably the nicest interior I've seen (but I didn't check under the baby seat). But the price is nearly the same....but major service was done it appears? There were some other concerns and observations that made me pass on it. Not saying it's "bad".....

PM for detailed info.
    PMed you..thanks!

Also I wouldn't know how to determine how fast an RS6 should be. I have never driven one.
    If it doesn't pin you to the back of your seat when you hit the gas hard, there is something wrong with it.
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

Well, mine only has 18,500 on the clock and impeccable service records...along with Audi Platinum for another 5 years and 60,000 miles. But it's Daytona Grey, so you don't want it.

And I'm likely to overvalue it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Godfrey View Post
    Well, mine only has 18,500 on the clock and impeccable service records...along with Audi Platinum for another 5 years and 60,000 miles. But it's Daytona Grey, so you don't want it.

pmed you

I'll take it! Wait...how many service records in your 18.5k? Hmmm, wonder if it might be better to get one that's had problem issues resolved?

Seriously though, a bit jealous, i bet she's a beauty. Black/carbon interior with SE exhaust by chance?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Yeeks. I just picked up #2 with 30k and Platinum warranty.

There is nothing like driving a low mileage RS6.

38k? Buys your car?