Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Out with the TIP and in with the 01E

500 mile inspection completed post TIP. Everything looks good. Clutch is broken in, chatter is virtually gone. Looking for a S6 ABS module. Still running EC tune. Love it!!! Going to Madfurther in St Paul next month and have my eyes on BIR later on this fall.
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

Very nice. I'm not far behind you with my venture although I will be putting engine in an S6 Avant at the same time. Can't wait for more photos. Curious on the speed sensor pictures. Looks like the crank position sensor? Which sensor you end up using?
    Current Rides:
    2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Supercharged | 2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 | 2008 Audi TT 3.2 | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Awesome Kevin! I would love to see this beast when your up here.

Which event at BIR are you looking to do?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by Korben007 View Post
    Very nice. I'm not far behind you with my venture although I will be putting engine in an S6 Avant at the same time. Can't wait for more photos. Curious on the speed sensor pictures. Looks like the crank position sensor? Which sensor you end up using?
    NOT the RS6 sensor...
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by Korben007 View Post
    I used a crank ref sensor for a B5 S4 and spacer 078-906-435
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    500 mile inspection completed post TIP. Everything looks good. Clutch is broken in, chatter is virtually gone. Looking for a S6 ABS module. Still running EC tune. Love it!!! Going to Madfurther in St Paul next month and have my eyes on BIR later on this fall.
    What is madfurther? Never heard of it... Look me up when your in town if you'd like... You could even run a baseline against the E55
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Woah! Beer, WWII planes, cars, beer, 2 miles from my house, beer.... I'm there... I think I'll register the Mercedes and the el camino.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

That looks great. If only they had beer! ......

I just may be registering as well.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    What is madfurther? Never heard of it... Look me up when your in town if you'd like... You could even run a baseline against the E55
    Nice Pat. How you diggin the AMG. I just grabbed one too...
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Nice Pat. How you diggin the AMG. I just grabbed one too...
    It's fast, faster than the RS6 was...but I still think the RS6 was an all around better rounded car. Not sure how long I'll hold onto it, I'm all over the place on cars right now. The AMG is oh my god fast, I just don't trust it in the corners like i do my Audi's.

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    It's fast, faster than the RS6 was...but I still think the RS6 was an all around better rounded car. Not sure how long I'll hold onto it, I'm all over the place on cars right now. The AMG is oh my god fast, I just don't trust it in the corners like i do my Audi's.
    Yeah..the AWD has a little to do with that...
    2013 Audi S8

Excellent, Kev.
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad