Thread: Nice 390mm brake set. Not mine...

Nice 390mm brake set. Not mine...

03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

If I wasn't buying another house I would jump on these, probably. Ben, if your out there, I got your PM. I'm out of the country and will be gone until the last week of April.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Thinking about it, but only If I can get my RS6 Brakes to fit on the Allroad.......
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

So these would fit our cars without a major headache?

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    If I wasn't buying another house I would jump on these, probably. Ben, if your out there, I got your PM. I'm out of the country and will be gone until the last week of April.
    Thanks Mark, I was starting to wonder.

Is there a write up on how to install these?
    Doesn't the caliper need to shift up 35mm or a proportional amount?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Thinking about it, but only If I can get my RS6 Brakes to fit on the Allroad.......

I'll be doing all 4 RS6 calipers on the allroad sometime in the next 4-6 weeks. But the kicker is I am using RS6 uprights which has the proper offset. The allroad uprights dont have enough offset and the rotor actually rubs on the upright. So, the RS6 front calipers will fit on allroad upright but you have to deal with the rotor issue. Let me know you want details when I am done.
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

Alright....auction ended...who bought 'em?
    2013 Audi S8

Why would the RS6 need a brake upgrade anyway? We already have 8 piston Brembos to start off.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

I agree...just adding more unnecessary weight, for not a lot more stopping power.....
    2013 Audi S8

No personal experience here, but those who have done the Mod have stated a significant improvement in stopping power. It's done quite a bit in the UK where the C6 stuff is readily available. I wanted to do the mod myself, but the cost of the Kit and shipping (Very Heavy) put it out of my reach. I have to admit though the 2Bennet rotor and pad setup that I have is more than sufficient to bring this baby to a halt when called upon.....................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

I have worn out rotors on mine all the way around, and the other day for the first time while driving my RS6, I needed to stop......I never had any other car stop as quickly and cleanly as when I mashed down the pedal in this car. If I wasn't wearing my seat belt I would at least have had bruises from the steering wheel.

But they have been relisted for those of you that hate your money.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)