Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: red RS6 for sale florida

red RS6 for sale florida

Long time lurker first time poster. Hi gang!

anyways,

Theres a Red RS6 for sale at evolution auto in sanford FL. Anyone know anything about this car? Cant get any service records on it. Been looking for awhile for this color in lowish miles. Supposedly it was bought and lived its whole life in Tampa? I hate to buy a car with no records.....

Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Wuapv64b73n904470
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I curtailed my asshole tendencies and looked it up, since I'm not busy. Just eating some wings.

THats it, I was going to do that but i had an uninvited boss enter my office. Had to minimize my errrrrr work? lol
    Thanks!

i will check it tomorrow at work
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

That would be much appreciated Thanks !

That one is new to the list!
    Nice color combo and relatively low mileage.
    Snap that up!
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I know, I haven't seen red in person, but have always had red cars. It seems prices go through the roof with 15000 miles less, which is where I wanted to be actually. Again no service records so... Do I just plan on timing belt if I buy it?

Nope..timing belt at 75k. You'd have some time...no point in doing it that early...
    2013 Audi S8

But with no records do I know it was done at 35000? That's my fear. Maybe the forums have got me scared a bit .

You can go to any dealer with the VIN and see what was done to the car...as long as it was done at a dealer...and at 35k miles, it was probably still under warranty...so likely it was...

And it is wasn't...few hundred bucks if you do it yourself...probably $1200-$1500 for an indy to do it...
    2013 Audi S8

Good point, but intimidated with pulling the whole front end off. But maybe it will be a bonding process with the car?

Front end doesn't have to come all the way off.. Just put it in "service" position, which is everything unbolted and hanging forward about 6-8 inches...enough to do what we need to do. You will bond...
    2013 Audi S8

Looks like the search goes on for me. Several big scratches in the paint that look like were fixed with a brush... and the interior seems like it was driven by a woman with 6 inch nails with all the component wear and scratches, armrest is broken off, trim dented by the rear vents. Was kind of excited to be disappointed yet again. SO it goes. Maybe something better will come along. Thanks for the replies though!

Quote Originally Posted by FJC711 View Post
    Looks like the search goes on for me. Several big scratches in the paint that look like were fixed with a brush... and the interior seems like it was driven by a woman with 6 inch nails with all the component wear and scratches, armrest is broken off, trim dented by the rear vents. Was kind of excited to be disappointed yet again. SO it goes. Maybe something better will come along. Thanks for the replies though!
    That is a bummer on the interior!

Just so you know, that interior rubberized $hit on everything inside, it does come off no matter how careful/careless one is.
    The headlight switch and the climate controls take a beating as does the passenger door handle (not the "OH SHIT!!!" bar)

Yeah, I figured some of that could be replaced, but the wood grain is dented in several places, the plate around the shifter is beat up, knob missing , really I have no idea what happened in there? And that bumper scratch was brutal, makes me think it was bondo'd up or something at one point.

Hey guys, joined to share some info on this car (and because of a pending project.)

The car is a Tampa car, and is indeed driven by a woman. I used to run into her regularly and I will tell you one thing, the car was driven as if your mother owned it. Its a shame to hear about the interior, the exterior was always clean when I saw it. I knew a handful of cars that tried "messing" with it when they saw it on the street, and were all promptly ignored as she carried about at her leisurely pace. The car was maintained originally at Reeves of Tampa, the best dealership Ive ever dealt with personally. I believe it was originally purchased there as well, but am not sure. Here is an old shot of it and my Ultarsport dd.