Thread: Chip install - Any do it yourselfers?

Smile Chip install - Any do it yourselfers?

I am looking at the 620Hp chip from Dahlback and was curious if the C5 has the larger, easier to install chips, or the micro, install at a tuning companies, type of chip?

Thanks in advance for information.

620hp chip?? Watch out!! Anyway this is the size of the chip. 620hp even with major engine work is very unlikely..........................

03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

What a perfect picture. I really appreciate the great response. The chip does supposedly work, but as you metioned this is with fairly major engine revamping, including bigger turbos, fueling system, cams, injectors, bigger vaslves etc,. I really do not want to send the ECU clear to Sweden, hence the question.

Many thanks again.

There are so many tuners here in the states that can tune the ECU remotely... You shouldn't have to send your ECU anywhere..should never have to come out of your car.
    2013 Audi S8