Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are our cars worth these days???

Quote Originally Posted by mik15 View Post
    Vangelis - did you find one yet? let me know if you need any help, i can come and help you out with my VCDS and check the car for any faults! BTW - we've installed the RNS-E in your ex. RS6 and also done a few other things...
    Hey, thanks buddy, I'm checking one now to see if its accident free and really in good condition or not, didn't see it yet on real, but will keep you posted. Will be great to check it also for any faults. Wish to see u soon and see the new mods u have done
    "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"...... Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by vangelis View Post
    Hey, thanks buddy, I'm checking one now to see if its accident free and really in good condition or not, didn't see it yet on real, but will keep you posted. Will be great to check it also for any faults. Wish to see u soon and see the new mods u have done
    My car may be available if you're interested. It's not "low mileage" (just over 85k miles), but the car is in near mint condition with tasteful upgrades (KW V3 coilovers, GIAC tune, new transmission installed by Audi dealer, 19" VMR 701's, Milltek non-res exhaust). PM me if you have any questions.

I can help you with shipping it
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."