Thread: Blue-Tinted Mirrors

Blue-Tinted Mirrors

Something happened in the parking lot and left me with broken mirrors...since I'll change them anyways I thought I should go for blue-tinted ones. I found some on the internet and this is how they look like:

They say they provide much better visibility but I've never had anything like this before so I'm not sure how they work. Here's some specs if u think theyll help

Cheers

Might be C6 RS6...good price though, wonder how tough the install is?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Those are probably not the anti-dazzle models, so there will just be two male spade connectors on the back fro "heat".

They pop right off and on, surprisingly very easy to change. I have a set on my 2.8 avant and I think they actually cause more headlight glare from the rear than the stockers.
    03 RS6 Daytona Grey - EFI Express - 01e - SRM K24 - Aquamist - 495whp/580ft-lbs

OEMPlus.com has the proper RS6 anti-dazzle mirrors AND the Rest-of-world (outrageously priced for ROW)
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared