Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a new Beast. I think.....

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Not yet, but I can help him get it dressed up....
    No thanks. I'll screw it up myself. If I need help improving it, I'll be calling. Hehe. Actually, I may need help gutting the main cats.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    What car?
    Some guy named Dave had an extra one to sell.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Does this Dave character live in some "big house" in Spanish or somethang like that?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Awful generous of this said "Dave"...
    2013 Audi S8

You got it Ben. And yes mike, very generous of him. Car wasn't for sale, but after talking with him about the deer hit, he offered it for sale. There are some interesting "repairs" happening to the beast right now, hence not getting it til mid march. I'm pretty excited about it. I think it's worked out well for both of us. As an added bonus, I'm making a trip out if it, able to see a bunch of family I have down there. My uncle there has a ZR1, and I'll see how the beast stacks up to it. The test will really be how much he walks away from me.

Nice!! well congrats on your new baby and kudos to Dave for manning up and parting with one of his...very unselfish of him...
    2013 Audi S8

Ha, the Minnesota board members have really been cleaning Dave's garage out lately..
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Lucky Dave..I think??
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Well guys, I'm back in the fold. Feeling much better. I'll pick up the car in mid march, after a little work is done.
    Congratulations on the new car!
    A word of advice: stay away from DEER!!
    When I lived in Ohio, some of my friends who lived in rural areas believed in these “deer whistles”.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=deer+whistles

Do they work? Opinions vary. But at least they are cheap.
    Here in the D.C. area, deer are not a problem. Our plague is elephants and donkeys!
    Anyway, enjoy the car.