Thread: Receipts of Work done needed

Receipts of Work done needed

I need some help. As you may have seen in my deer accident thread, I am now in negotiation with my insurance company in regards to the appropriate value of my RS6. Upon discussing this with my insurance company, the rep is stating that I can provide receipts of work done and they would take that into consideration on the check they write. In regards to servicing the car, I have been extremely lucky to have had sooo much help by Pat (v8weight). Him and I have done a LOT of work on my car. I understand that I should not be fully compensated in the repair as a dealer would, but will present that there should be a value associated with the repairs.

All that said, I would greatly appreciate to see any receipts you have on the following repairs to make a case the the insurance company:

Transmission R&R to replace TC
    Replace all O2 sensors
    Replace EGT sensors

Thanks for any help you can provide. If it's easier to email me the info, my address is kylehoggarth (at symbol) gmail (dot) com
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I've got all those, will send you an email with pdf's once i scan them, good luck!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Your local stealership can print out a copy of all maintenance work done on the vehicle - even for previous owners. Just ask the service manager.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Your local stealership can print out a copy of all maintenance work done on the vehicle - even for previous owners. Just ask the service manager.
    Thanks Lou. I will look forward to seeing them.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    I've done my own work on the car with help from Pat since I've owned it.

Indie mechanic here, pricing is better, found most of it, except 2 o2's looks like. Numbers are a bit scattered, but there. get you some pdfs in a few hours...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Indie mechanic here, pricing is better, found most of it, except 2 o2's looks like. Numbers are a bit scattered, but there. get you some pdfs in a few hours...
    Much appreciated.