Thread: RS6 short block, transmission, and more

RS6 short block, transmission, and more

Continuing to part out my father's wrecked RS6 and have a short list of items listed below. Still lots of good parts left and I'm continuing to photograph and inventory at http://www.photoplace.com/Miscellane.../General-Parts

Our racing season is getting underway in a couple months so getting a little more motivated to move some of this stuff. List with pricing on a few items is below and I will certainly listen to reasonable offers.

Short Block $2,000.00 (Detailed photos and video at http://www.photoplace.com/Miscellane...ing/RS6-Engine)
    Transmission $1,500.00
    Fuel Rail & Injectors $450.00
    Throttle Body $225.00
    Exhaust Manifolds (lh) $150.00
    Exhaust Manifolds (rh) $150.00
    Rear axles (price is each) $150.00
    Solar sunroof $80.00
    Starter $75.00
    Door wiring harnesses (price is each) $35.00
    Bose subwoofer and amp $90.00

On the short block I would be happy to have anyone come look it over/send a qualified mechanic over for inspection. I've also got it on a custom cradle that will go with it so it's easy to move around.

I can be reached at 623.850.3456 or saul (at) photoplace (dot) com. Thanks for taking a look and check the links above for a ton more parts available. The prices on the site are list prices I was finding when researching where I should price used parts...they are NOT what I'm asking (that's come up before on this forum).

Thanks all!

Sorry folks. Forgot to mention the car had 7,700 miles on it.

am interested in the transmission

Quote Originally Posted by srmorse View Post

I'm interested. you say this is from a c5rs6 with 7700---am definitely interested. you may call me at 773-787-6000---please leave a message if i dont pick up. my name is Jonathan Albios. Incidentally. how was this car totaled?call me at 773-292-8318; or 773-787-6000. I'm at work now or you may email a response to albiosj@gmail.com

Hi do you have the passenger side lower front fog light grill for sale? Please let me know, thanks!

Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Please also inform the forum where you are located and where the car is located.
    Thank you!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

He's in Arizona, I bought a few parts from him off Ebay, he uses the same screen name.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

He is a great guy....I bought parts from him as well.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

I've dealt with Saul. He is in the Albany, NY area now. I bought turbos and TC from him. Great guy and trustworthy seller. I think Dhall can vouch for him as well.
    2013 Audi S8

email sent on solar sunroof
    -Greg
    2003 RS6

i can vouch for him too, bought the front axles from him off ebay, great guy to deal with!
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    Hi do you have the passenger side lower front fog light grill for sale? Please let me know, thanks!
    Sorry...I do have the left side (part #4B3 807 681 D) but not the right...

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Please also inform the forum where you are located and where the car is located.
    Thank you!
    Sory about that. I am in the Albany, NY area and recently relocated from Arizona...I've sold parts from both locations, but everything is in the Albany area now.

Quote Originally Posted by ntrcptr View Post
    I'm interested. you say this is from a c5rs6 with 7700---am definitely interested. you may call me at 773-787-6000---please leave a message if i dont pick up. my name is Jonathan Albios. Incidentally. how was this car totaled?call me at 773-292-8318; or 773-787-6000. I'm at work now or you may email a response to albiosj@gmail.com
    Hi Jonathan...willl give you a call. The car was stolen by employees from a park and ride and the put it into a tree. The car then sat in storage for several years and was going through the legal system as the lot did not want to take responsibility. Part of the outcome was that my dad got the car back and we agreed to part it out. Because it had sat in storage I wanted to pull the engine apart to be sure all looked good, and as you can see from the photo and video all visually looks great. I really would like a more qualified eye to take a look at it if someone is buying remotely, and I can get this to a local mechanic for inspection no problem.

Hi Jonathan...willl give you a call. The car was stolen by employees from a park and ride and the put it into a tree. The car then sat in storage for several years and was going through the legal system as the lot did not want to take responsibility. Part of the outcome was that my dad got the car back and we agreed to part it out. Because it had sat in storage I wanted to pull the engine apart to be sure all looked good, and as you can see from the photo and video all visually looks great. I really would like a more qualified eye to take a look at it if someone is buying remotely, and I can get this to a local mechanic for inspection no problem.

Totalled + you get to part it out... seems like your and your dad comin out on top..;-).... nice work!...So please have a qualified mechanic check of any chance the transmission might be damaged. If it turns out ok we got a deal.

Hi do you have the ABS module? Please let me know, Thanks!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Sale is pending on the transmission and the ABS module. Nistah sorry about that...had two requests same day and yours was second. If it falls through I will let you know.