I purchased this car in April of 2012 with approximately 58,000 miles from someone who took meticulous care of the car which was used as a second car. I'm now selling because my commute has tripled to an average of 50 miles per day and I need a more fuel efficient vehicle. The following is a list of tasteful modifications and maintenance that have been done to the car. It really is perfect for someone who wants a perfectly sorted RS6. I realize that I'm asking more than the "book value"...I'm happy to review offers but please don't low ball. I'm happy to negotiate and will consider removing stereo equipment, etc., to part out and lower the price.

WARRANTY: Fidelity Warranty Services - Platinum Warranty. This is the best company in the business and owned by JM Enterprises (Largest Lexus Dealer/Distributer on the eastern seaboard). This covers just about anything is an extremely valuable for a car like this. There is a $100 deductible and all repairs are done OEM. The warranty was purchased on 6/3/11 for 3 years or 36,000 miles. The expiration is 6/3/14 or 87,998 miles.

Upgrades (OVER $15,000 in upgrades):
Stasis Ohlins - These are the best coilovers you can buy and were installed about a year ago...incredible handling and ride quality. Fully adjustable for height/compression/rebound. I will say that there is a slight rub in the front because the car is lowered and the camber is set to reduce tire wear. I've also just installed control arms to better reduce
REVO Stage 2 - Precats gutted and coded out
MTM Torque Converter - This is HUGE if you have done research on this car. The transmission is the weak point in the vehicle and the torque converter significantly improves the long-term health of the transmission. I want to point out that this car has ALWAYS been respectfully driven and there are absolutely NO issues with the transmission. I'm happy to take the car for an PPI or put you in touch with the mechanic locally that has worked on the vehicle for me.
Milteck Catbach Exhaust System with Black Tips - This car sounds amazing with an incredible exhaust note. It is not at all loud with absolutely no drone.
Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars
Stratmosphere Diverter Valves
Apikol - Rear differential mount and differential carrier bushings
Laser Interceptor - Double Front and Rear
Hard Wired for Valentine 1 & Small Display - DOES NOT COME WITH THE V1

Sound System ($5,000 System):
The car's sound system has been totally upgraded - over $5,000 in cost. The Pioneer Avic-Z140BH head unit is wired for GPS/Navigation and Bluetooth for handsfree cellphone capability which works better than most OEM systems (you can see the picture of the mic next to the Valentine One). Car is wired for iPod/iPhone but you can also wirelessly play music from your iPhone music library or Pandora!

Further, I have included a backup camera which the pictures show as well. The sound system includes 2 amps for amazing sound to drive the Focal front speakers and JL rear speakers and 2 10" JL subs in the trunk. The work was done at Audio Creations in Boca Raton...they are known for high-end custom work and fabrications on $100,000 cars. The sub does NOT vibrate the car at all as it is a ported box through the arm rest...extremely tight sound and amazing clarity. At my price the system is included....Otherwise it is negotiable depending on price, etc.

Maintenance ($5,000 in recent work):
New Tires: Continental DSW with only 3,000 miles on them.
Refinished Rims: Wheels were refinished about 10,000 miles ago and are in near mint condition. Only 1 minor chip.
65K Maintenance: Included transmission fluid change, spark plugs, filters, etc.
Timing Belt Change: This is a $2,000 job and included timing belt, tensioner, roller, idler roller, camshaft seals, water pump, coolant, etc.
New Alternator: The work was done under Fidelity Warranty Services.
Brand new brake pads

Overall Condition:
The Avus Silver paint is nearly flawless for a car this age. It has always been garaged and waxed. Paint is "deep" and one of the best Audi silvers to option. There is a small scratch on the rear-left bumper with a picture attached. The leather is in great shape and extremely supple/soft. The pictures make the leather look tremendously worse than they really are. I was "worried" as I purchased this car sight-unseen, but was very happy with the condition of the leather in person. The pictures make the leather looked "cracked" but they are simply wrinkles because the leather is so supple. Overall the interior condition is great for a car this age...most Audis (VW) have issues with the "soft keys" and matte paint around the door grips, etc., and there is definitely some signs of wear on these. I can send close up pictures of anything that is requested. Again - the pictures of the interior actually make the car look worse than it is in person.

Please feel free to view the eBay listing for more pictures: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Audi-...orcev4exp=true