Thread: Decisions, decisions...

Decisions, decisions...

Original owner, and my independent extended warranty is just about up. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reputable warranty company that is still writing policies on the RS6.

In the event that no one will, it's decision time. Keep it and self-warranty or move on. The DRC was replaced with the upgraded version and the tech says it's still working correctly (although I have my doubts...). The TC was rebuilt in the mid 50K range. I currently have just over 65K on the odom now. Numerous upgrades in the car, which would have to be parted out. I really cannot find anything I'm enamored of to replace it, however. Thoughts?

CW

I too am in that three week window of extended warranty expiration...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I have connections. Now that Fidelity has realized how much it costs to repair a RS6 the prices have gone up. So, if you wish to send me your vin and mileage...I can check with my source and get some quotes. Like any trade what is the car worth today running. Say 23k. Is it worth the risk of 23k to spend 6k for the next 3-4 years? 1500/yr to keep the car you enjoy or sell and trade....starting depreciation all over again. In 4 years the car is worth 15k so 4 years of warranty cost you 14k in ext and value drop.

Just over 3k/yr

I dont know of anything out there with this much performance that you can drive for 3k/yr

IMHO

Go buy a S6 and see 10k/yr go out the window. Ditto for new S8 or RS anything.