Thread: FS Misano Red RS 6 (24K)

FS Misano Red RS 6 (24K)

No I don’t want to sell my RS 6 but I have little choice. Here’s briefly why… I returned home from a business trip last month; my wife flatly advised me she had quit her job while I was gone. As unbelievable as it is, she didn’t discuss this choice with me and simply made her decision to stop working. That was step one. Just Monday, I was “served”… step two. So, there’s the why. I am asking 24K and thought I’d seek potential interest inside our RS 6 community before putting the car on the open market.
    My RS 6 is documented in its build sheet as a 2004 model but the VIN is a 2003 and thus the car is registered as a MY2003. It is Misano Red and the exterior is a 9.5 out of 10, with the entire front end 3M protected-including the head lights. The interior is Ebony (black) with carbon fiber trim and truly a 10 out of 10, with Audi Telematics. The wheels are Audi 9-spoke OEM but currently finished in flat black-which is easily reversible to the natural aluminum color. The fun part of this car is the MTM tune on the ECU and TCU coupled with the Milltek exhaust. It has 74K miles on the ODO and YES, the full 75K service has been completed. It was just done on 12/14/2012 and is fully documented; I even have all the parts that were replaced during the service in a box. As I just bought this car in Florida July of last year, I have all the previous service records and I have had my local Audi dealership go through the entire car with no issues, faults, defects or problems at this time. The car also has a Platinum level Audi Pure Protection warranty via Fidelity. This warranty is fully transferable and good until 12/31/2013 or 114K miles. During the full inspection by my Audi dealer I used the warranty for replacement of an output shaft seal, rear wheel bearing and transmission pan gasket. ALL of the work cost me only the $250 deductible; my Audi dealer worked directly with Fidelity and it was completely hassle free and no issues or problems of any kind. I have all manuals, two working keys, emergency spare tire and all emergency service tools (jack, wrenches, compressor, etc.) and everything the car originally came with, plus the carfax report. I must note, the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires are worn and will need replacing soon.

Please PM me if you’d like to see more pictures or have any questions…. And, thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0706.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	13399 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0712.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	13400 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0719.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	13401 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0705.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	13402

Beautyfull US speciment... Really excelent looking!

love the color!, GLWS
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

PM you on support
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Was wondering if you bought it with the black optics or not? And if so, why was the belt line trim not replaced?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

No, not purchased with the black....I had the parts I wanted black done here locally in SLC. Its all reversible as well, as I did not wish to permanently "alter" the car at all.
    2004 RS 6 Misano Red, MTM ECU/TCU, Milltek

Good luck with the sale!

Misano really is a great colour for the RS6. Shouldn't be to long before someone picks this one up.

Beautiful looking Car, Nice Mods, Warranty , $24K=Steal. Should sell easily. Good Luck...................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Beautiful looking Car, Nice Mods, Warranty , $24K=Steal. Should sell easily. Good Luck...................
    Thanks Elevens, I hope so....
    2004 RS 6 Misano Red, MTM ECU/TCU, Milltek