Thread: Has anyone used the MTM dealer in Birmingham, MI?

Has anyone used the MTM dealer in Birmingham, MI?

Has anyone worked with William Young at mtm-us in Birmingham, Mi? See site below:

http://www.mtm-online.de/en/dealers

Just looking for an option to get the MTM TCU chip installed since Hoppen closed. Thanks.
    Current: 2003 Audi RS6, 2007 E63 AMG, 2011 Dodge Ram
    Previous: 07 RS4, 05 E55 AMG, 03 S8, 04 A8L, 04 S4, 01 A8L

I spoke to a guy three times in the last few months. I don't remember his name. William doesn't sound right. I think I spoke to the head honcho. I think they are a Lotus dealership. He is working on the distributorship from MTM. Last fall he thought he would have it all wrapped up by the end of the year. The last time I spoke to the guy he said that the paperwork was taking longer than he thought. That was about two months ago.

I liked the guy in conversation and he seemed stoked about the MTM distribution. I hope they get it all together. That would be nice option to have.....albeit super expensive!

The guy I spoke to said he was in Michigan. I assume these are the same group of people you are referring to.

Let us know what you find..

PS. Now that I think about it, it might have been Bill I spoke to.......William.
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, mountain climbing, and auto-racing. Everything else is just a game" -Ernest Hemingway

Hoppen is history? Bummer.
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Quote Originally Posted by mtmscs4 View Post
    Has anyone worked with William Young at mtm-us in Birmingham, Mi? See site below:

http://www.mtm-online.de/en/dealers

Just looking for an option to get the MTM TCU chip installed since Hoppen closed. Thanks.
    Even though I am in the USA, I used the MTM-Canada dealer (Francois Beaumont of Horchaus in Montreal) for my RS4 SC install since Hoppen could not complete it-great tuner experience-and no issues with the USA-Canada overlap; very responsive and honest and competent setup-the Montreal Audi dealer (Audi Lauzon did the actual install). For a simple chip install, I would call Francois. Here's his contact:

http://www.horchaus.com

1-514-495-2779

The red RS4 on his website is my vehicle.
    2007 B7 RS4 Sedan-MTM Supercharger/Exhaust/Wheels-Sachs Clutch/LWFW-Stasis Ohlin Suspension-Hotchkis Rear Sway-540HP-Red/Black-"The Cherry Bomb."

Auto Europe is great. I have dealt with them a lot. They sell pretty cool used cars and there are about three local RS6's that they service very regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by NSU RS6 View Post
    Hoppen is history? Bummer.
    Yep, Joe died and his kids couldn't keep the business afloat...
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon