Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a CLEAN, WELL MAINTAINED, LOW MILEAGE RS6.

Looking for a CLEAN, WELL MAINTAINED, LOW MILEAGE RS6.

Hi I joined the forum in search of a very well maintained and modified RS6. Any links or leads would be appreciated. Thanks

Please send info to www.austinbeautiful@gmail.com Thanks

Search for the member "beastly" his car looks well sorted and slightly modified with low mileage and ext warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Corse998r View Post
    Hi I joined the forum in search of a very well maintained and modified RS6. Any links or leads would be appreciated. Thanks

TechGuru's in portland s a steal...few threads back, cheers!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Dhall's back!

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Search for the member "beastly" his car looks well sorted and slightly modified with low mileage and ext warranty.
    And if the OP is interested, I might be selling my 6-speed S6 in the near future...

Corse998r, your location might help? N. America, Euorpe, etc...?
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Don't click on the link for his email.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

not sure if he is legit, he did email 3x to ask about my rs6, that sold over 9 months ago. Btw, the guy who bought mine, and had Tony at EPL finish the job, the drive autowerks did not, is thinking about selling her. I am sadly NOT in the mkt, I wish I was.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

That was fast
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Btw, the guy who bought mine is thinking about selling her. I am sadly NOT in the mkt, I wish I was.
    Story please? That car sounded like it was finally settled...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I'm the owner; there's no story, I just want a CTS-V wagon, and it wouldn't make much sense to have both.

Quote Originally Posted by mgoblue View Post
    I'm the owner; there's no story, I just want a CTS-V wagon, and it wouldn't make much sense to have both.
    Aha, so you've gone to the dark side, sure the cts-v will have kick!

What were the final numbers on the dyno for special sauce?

486/607 as I recall

GLWS, that car has a special place in all our hearts. I have actually sat in the seats out here in CA waaay back in the day.

Another CTSV wagon owner after having a RS6. Go figure. I just talked to a long time Audi N Scottsdale salesman that has had one too many kool aid drinks from the AoA bowl. "Americans wont spend the money on performance avants." What an idiot and he is the AoA AZ chapter president or something. Stupido.

Quote Originally Posted by mgoblue View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    GLWS, that car has a special place in all our hearts. I have actually sat in the seats out here in CA waaay back in the day.

Another CTSV wagon owner after having a RS6. Go figure. I just talked to a long time Audi N Scottsdale salesman that has had one too many kool aid drinks from the AoA bowl. "Americans wont spend the money on performance avants." What an idiot and he is the AoA AZ chapter president or something. Stupido.
    I am guessing he hasn't walked over to the Merc dealer and looked at the AMG's over there...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I HEART my CTS-V wagon, and the beauty of the platform, insane power to be had for relatively cheap.....there are many owners who are pushing 1000+ HP out of the V's.
    2 Caveats... being I am 6-4", the cockpit on these cars are tight.
    2nd, GAS guzzlers, I average 14.5 miles to the gallon(heavy foot, )
    I drove several 2nd gen V's at Monticello last Fall, all I can say was WOW. The suspension on these cars are light years ahead.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Which country are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    I HEART my CTS-V wagon, and the beauty of the platform, insane power to be had for relatively cheap.....there are many owners who are pushing 1000+ HP out of the V's.
    2 Caveats... being I am 6-4", the cockpit on these cars are tight.
    2nd, GAS guzzlers, I average 14.5 miles to the gallon(heavy foot, )
    I drove several 2nd gen V's at Monticello last Fall, all I can say was WOW. The suspension on these cars are light years ahead.
    I'd be interested in your comparisons on the V vs the RS6... as I'm actually going the opposite way.