Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which wheels do you have on your RS6 C5

Quote Originally Posted by Vdub View Post
    It depends on the J and the ET size of the wheels..
    I assumed we are talking about the factory 18's
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

Quote Originally Posted by 2000c43 View Post
    bakes...that is a nice looking front splitter...what is the brand?
    Front splitters were custom made by the previous owner ( headshot who did most of the updates to the car). I had them off last year when I had them clear bra'd and offered to get some made but there wasn't a lot of interest. I like em!!!
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

Quote Originally Posted by 4.2Crew View Post
    I totally agree... AND, my personal preference was to have custom spacers made by http://www.motorsport-tech.com which are hub centric AND wheel centric....

Nice find 4.2Crew. Just what I've been looking for, Custom Spacers at a decent price. I have to use Hub centric rings on my wheels to adapt the cars 57.1mm hub to to the wheels 66.1mm Bore. Apparently this company will make the spacers to your desired spec, so my wheels will fit without the need for Hub Centric Rings and consequently less possible Wheel Vibration. Can't attest for the quality, but I am going to find out...........................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Nice find 4.2Crew. Just what I've been looking for, Custom Spacers at a decent price. I have to use Hub centric rings on my wheels to adapt the cars 57.1mm hub to to the wheels 66.1mm Bore. Apparently this company will make the spacers to your desired spec, so my wheels will fit without the need for Hub Centric Rings and consequently less possible Wheel Vibration. Can't attest for the quality, but I am going to find out...........................
    As for the quality.... The Adaptec spacers look like jewelry! And fit absolutely perfectly! With my Summer VMR 713 set-up using 15mm spacers, the wheels are as smooth as butter from 0-150mph+. Just say'n!
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l

Quote Originally Posted by 4.2Crew View Post
    As for the quality.... The Adaptec spacers look like jewelry! And fit absolutely perfectly! With my Summer VMR 713 set-up using 15mm spacers, the wheels are as smooth as butter from 0-150mph+. Just say'n!
    Glad to hear that, I'll definitely be taking that route...............................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

OEM RS6's shall remain the winter wear. Summertime/show stuff, I have a set of BBS LM 20"S from my 4.2 which were not on that car when the storm hit. They'll be going on the RS6 come spring. Tires are Yokohama AVID's. Rim weight is about 25lbs. Not sure what the tires are as I haven't weighed those.

I have Michelin Pilot Super Sports on the OEM rims. Loving these tires.... fantastic tires. I'd love to land a set of ADV1's or some D2Forged. Probably what the next move is as far as wheels go, and I'll unload the LM's. Eh, we'll see. The LM's can be seen in my album on my old NEMO4.2.

19x9.5 Et 30 255/35/19 Kw V3
    impossible for me to go wider or bigger with this ride height
    full brushed alloy centres and lips...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new rs6.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	13460Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0042.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	13461Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_8630.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	13462Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0049.jpg 
Views:	462 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	13463forged specialties
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

What rim size can you put on a standard RS6 anyway?

22"x8,5?
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

PEEEELLLERS

Don't know what Wax you have on that thing, but she's looking SWEET. Beautiful car audib4. Absolutely Love it.......................

What suspension is this?

Thank you Elevens, this is OEM DRC on Audi A6 4.2 H&R Race Springs, the rear is a bit higher usually, I had a passenger in the back seat and a suitcase in the trunk.

Looking really nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by audib4 View Post
    PEEEELLLERS

the more I see PEELERS, the more they are growing on me!
    clear corners = nice!
    glossy coat = amazing!
    DRC!?!? = who woulda thunk that?!?!
    smoked tails = no bueno (kinda like having a silencer on a .50 BMG)
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

That is one gorgeous beast! Thanks for posting! Rim size?
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Quote Originally Posted by 905084 View Post
    RSSIK, love the whole look of your RS. How do you like the ride on the H&R setup? I've got it on my A6 and find it a bit stiff for the roads around here.
    905084, Thank you very much. I get compliments all the time even muscle car guys give me compliments because of my exhaust system. Its amazing. I absolutely love the suspension. It is very comfotable to me and i never have any complaints whatsover on ride from myself or others. I am actually using the a6 4.2 race spring setup because it wasnt available for the rs6.
    they call me Tank

Thank you very much appreciated. I actually had DISCOPOTATO install them for me in my shop. If you want to bring it down I know hell gladly do the same for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tantheman View Post
    RSSIK - I second the great look of your car. My car would like to be like yours when it grows up. Where did you get you H&R springs installed on the DRC?
    they call me Tank

Don't have a pic of car with summer wheels on.

Abt 19 for summer. I like the 5 spoke look; would have considered Euro OE 19s but they were too hard to find.

I have a pretty good pic of the car with the OEM 18s for the US, which I use for winter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1479.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	13481   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1790.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	149.6 KB 
ID:	13482  
    2003 RS6, Mugello/Silver, MTM Stage 1 ECM, and TCM mod, Abt 19 inch wheels for summer, stock 18s for winter, RS6+ Pedals INSTALLED! 2Bennett coilover system, 2Bennett front brakes; DRC gone!