Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a new MTM TCU chip

I need a new MTM TCU chip

Can anyone point me to the NA MTM dealer? Where can I get this TCU chip

Last few folks have used mtm Canada, Toronto maybe, you'll find it with a search on here I bet...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I have one that I haven't soldered in yet... PM me for details
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I did search and found nothing.

Maybe your search engine is better than mine.

Oh wait, a forum member just texted me and sold me his TCU chip. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Last few folks have used mtm Canada, Toronto maybe, you'll find it with a search on here I bet...

I have my parts needed to complete my project. So to update the rest of the folks.

Let me ask this question since this is the only thread "I" could find that asks where forum members can purchase this product today.

Have any forum members purchased this product in the recent past? If so, where did you find it and how was the service.

This, sounds like Montreal does good work...just a note, my mech toasted my first chip, or it was bad, small pins for sure.

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/24...mtm+shift+chip

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/24...t=mtm+tcu+chip
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    small pins for sure.
    Blah, I switched mine no less than 8 times...

Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

You got mad soldering skills, I say small pins for sure, or not my piece of cake, nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Blah, I switched mine no less than 8 times...
    Don't forget one for me too. Btw, I am still needing to get you some cash for that "other" one. That is if your still selling.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Too late. We worked it in "the deal".

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Don't forget one for me too. Btw, I am still needing to get you some cash for that "other" one. That is if your still selling.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Too late. We worked it in "the deal".
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Sorry Kyle, Dave traded me his stock pile of AMG parts for my stash of RS6 stuff....The only thing I have left is a set of stock intercoolers...
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Dhall1 and V8weight, nice to see you guys are still silently still reading the mail........................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Its easy to keep up because there are like 3 good threads a week. Doh

I have been on the hunt for another RS6 for quite some time. I will mod the piss out of this one and drive it daily. Then when im finished with it the guts go into my S6 Avant. I will have a C5 RS6 avant some day.

I could not pass up Stephencl's RS6. That deal was done in like 2 minutes.

Pat has a AMG? Oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Dhall1 and V8weight, nice to see you guys are still silently still reading the mail........................
    Last edited by DHall1; December 20th, 2012 at 04:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Hey, give me a ring sometime...I remember missing a call from you awhile back, but before I could return it I dropped my phone in the washing machine (OK, it was the toilet)..I don't have your number anymore.

Hey, give me a ring sometime...I remember missing a call from you awhile back, but before I could return it I dropped my phone in the washing machine (OK, it was the toilet)..I don't have your number anymore.
    Did you buy Dave's AMG?
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Ben-you really do need to keep up with your text messages. That is so like yesterdays news. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Did you buy Dave's AMG?

Did you buy Dave's AMG?

I got no stinkin' text messages! Whatchutalkingbout willis?