Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quattro Power

Exclamation Quattro Power

Hi everyone!

I was surfing the web and came by this picture - Really reminded me of all you proud americans on these forums.
    Ofcourse, no offense, as this doesn't hurt your feelings at all - You're driving quattro's right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43623.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	13221
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Well if it's anything like the uk it will be the wrong type of snow and the whole country grinds to a complete halt! All this can be fixed by having winter tires fitted and a bit of common sense.
    As for you scandinavians boys..............it seems you are going be sending some quattro weather over to the uk oh I cannot wait

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Britain.html

here is why :

Most people in the US don't know how to drive in the snow.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhZCyQ3emQg
    Last edited by ben916; December 4th, 2012 at 17:45.
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Sorry Ben, but it says: Not Found

The requested URL /
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

We yanks here, myself in particular... are not the 'atypical' Americans I would say. No offense.
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

It's just that lots of people aren't used to driving on snow. What would happen if it was snowing in Miami, it would be a national crisis... You catch my drift!

+15°C This is as warm as it gets in Norway, so we'll start here. People in Spain wear winter-coats and gloves. The Norwegians are out in the sun, getting a tan.

+10°C The French are trying in vain to start their central heating. The Norwegians plant flowers in their gardens.

+5°C Italian cars won't start. The Norwegians are cruising in cabriolets.

0°C Distilled water freezes. The water in Oslo Fjord gets a little thicker.

-5°C People in California almost freeze to death. The Norwegians have their final barbecue before winter.

-10°C The Brits start heating their houses. The Norwegians start using long sleeves.

-15°C The Aussies flee from Mallorca. The Norwegians end their Midsummer celebrations. Autumn is here.

-20°C People in Greece die from the cold and disappear from the face of the earth. The Norwegians start drying their laundry indoors.

-30°C Paris start cracking from the cold. The Norwegians stand in line at the hotdog stands.

-50°C Polar bears start evacuating the North Pole. The Norwegian army postpones their winter survival training awaiting real winter weather.

-60°C Santa moves south. The Norwegian army goes out on winter survival training.

-183°C Microbes in food don't survive. The Norwegian cows complain that the farmers' hands are cold.

-273°C All atom and subatomic particles movement halts. The Norwegians start saying "Fuck, its cold outside today."

-300°C Hell freezes over, Norway wins the Eurovision Song Contest
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

You bragging again that you vikings are hard

Norway will diffinatly freeze over if you lot win the eurovisoin song contest

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Hi everyone!

I was surfing the web and came by this picture - Really reminded me of all you proud americans on these forums.
    Ofcourse, no offense, as this doesn't hurt your feelings at all - You're driving quattro's right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43623.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	13221
    but see, there IS a hill in the "American" photo but a nice long FLAT surface in the "Norway" photo.
    Don't get me wrong, I am part Finish with a traceable ancestry from 1611.

Can't wait for some quattro weather!
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Well- it isn't snow time in Arkansas yet- but this is a past artist renditon and shows we know snow....

210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    Norway will diffinatly freeze over if you lot win the eurovisoin song contest
    You WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Well- it isn't snow time in Arkansas yet- but this is a past artist renditon and shows we know snow....

This is one of my FAVORITE renditions of idjuts or is it ijduts?

Great thread! Thanks

Hahahah, nice one Amanda, but we actually won a few years back, didn't we? That russian violin guy, don't even remember his name...

And Ben, I'm sure your driving skills are inherited all the way back to your ancestors in the 1611
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Hahahah, nice one Amanda, but we actually won a few years back, didn't we? That russian violin guy, don't even remember his name...
    So YOU didn't actually win, did you?

Haha, can't really say that I care, but he won on behalf of Norway, not Russia! And by the way, two norwegian girls won in 1986, thank you very much. I rest my case.
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Ahhhhhhh then we now know why Norway is frozen over then

It's just that lots of people aren't used to driving on snow. What would happen if it was snowing in Miami, it would be a national crisis... You catch my drift!

+15°C This is as warm as it gets in Norway, so we'll start here. People in Spain wear winter-coats and gloves. The Norwegians are out in the sun, getting a tan.

+10°C The French are trying in vain to start their central heating. The Norwegians plant flowers in their gardens.

+5°C Italian cars won't start. The Norwegians are cruising in cabriolets.

0°C Distilled water freezes. The water in Oslo Fjord gets a little thicker.

-5°C People in California almost freeze to death. The Norwegians have their final barbecue before winter.

-10°C The Brits start heating their houses. The Norwegians start using long sleeves.

-15°C The Aussies flee from Mallorca. The Norwegians end their Midsummer celebrations. Autumn is here.

-20°C People in Greece die from the cold and disappear from the face of the earth. The Norwegians start drying their laundry indoors.

-30°C Paris start cracking from the cold. The Norwegians stand in line at the hotdog stands.

-50°C Polar bears start evacuating the North Pole. The Norwegian army postpones their winter survival training awaiting real winter weather.

-60°C Santa moves south. The Norwegian army goes out on winter survival training.

-183°C Microbes in food don't survive. The Norwegian cows complain that the farmers' hands are cold.

-273°C All atom and subatomic particles movement halts. The Norwegians start saying "Fuck, its cold outside today."

-300°C Hell freezes over, Norway wins the Eurovision Song Contest

-183 C, 'Norwegian cows complain that farmers' hands are cold....

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Fabulous

Have to love the Ice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCoxOReXlHI

I fully admit I am not a great snow driver but I leave my car at home for those two days and walk. Even if you are the most amazing driver in the world here there are way too many people around that are not.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6