Thread: Jeremy Clarkson and the Audi RS4

Jeremy Clarkson and the Audi RS4

I was driving in West London yesterday evening in my black RS3. In front of me, I came up behind a stunning new RS4 in Sprint Blue. I drew level and stopped next to it at a set of traffic lights and grinned at the driver... who turned out to be none other than Jeremy Clarkson. (He didn't grin back.) I don't think he owns one, but he may be testing it for an upcoming article.

Quote Originally Posted by tailpipe View Post
    I was driving in West London yesterday evening in my black RS3. In front of me, I came up behind a stunning new RS4 in Sprint Blue. I drew level and stopped next to it at a set of traffic lights and grinned at the driver... who turned out to be none other than Jeremy Clarkson. (He didn't grin back.) I don't think he owns one, but he may be testing it for an upcoming article.
    Indeed. A member on another forum caught him as he parked it. His comment was that the colour (Sepang ) was the most impressive thing about it and that he was disappointed to be so disappointed.

I drove a couple at Audi's ride and drive day at Millbrook. It's a nice car but I'm not going to chop my RS6 in for one.

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I drove a couple at Audi's ride and drive day at Millbrook. It's a nice car but I'm not going to chop my RS6 in for one.
    Great car just needs a different engine, preferably one with a couple of turbos attached. Will be interesting to hear what old Clarkie has to say about it though.
    Hanging the tail out is Vanity
    but choosing AWD is Sanity

Seems like a great car.

Except 2 things:

1) No turbos.

2) Way too expensive - at least for me, and even if I could afford it I would probably looks elsewhere for a "sports" car, unless I really
    needed not to bee seen or a wagon.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Seems like a great car.

Except 2 things:

1) No turbos.

2) Way too expensive - at least for me, and even if I could afford it I would probably looks elsewhere for a "sports" car, unless I really
    needed not to bee seen or a wagon.
    But i bet that is you were looking for a wagon and found a decent B5 RS 4 you would go for it...

I wanted to like this car SO bad...

Cheers!