Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cracked a wheel.. had to buy 4 new Rotiforms (SNA this time)

Cracked a wheel.. had to buy 4 new Rotiforms (SNA this time)

19x10 ET25 (last time was ET35). More aggressive poke, but it still fits with minimal rub. Overall, I like it. I prefer full face wheels to a lip, and the concavity is nice.

Also switched from Hankook V12s to Michelin Super Sports.. WORTH the money!

Some flash variations..

03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

Very nice man! Gotta love those michelins!
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Nice- Enjoy the new shoes!
    210K miles rolled

Love them Brav. If you don't mind, what they go for? I might consider them. I find Rotiform Quality to be pretty good. I have the Mia's which have been good to me so far, but I want a darker finish much like yours. To paint would cost me about $500-600$. I think I would rather buy another set of wheels over spending that much for painting older wheels. I believe the ET25 should work without spacers with the 275-30-19 Pss's that I have fitted right now. And yes the Michelins are excellent. They are so grippy and even feel sticky to the touch. I am sure the Rotiforms will treat you right, Its one of the better wheels out of China. As a matter of fact if I do buy another set similar to yours, these will probably go onto my wife's Allroad. And yes the car looks really good...
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Well, I have 3 black MIAs.. and one cracked one for sale cheap I don't think its the wheels fault, the outgoing Hanhook was bubbled pretty bad after I hit a pothole. Then I drove it a mile on a flatish tire, and hit another..

I got a special deal through a friend. For good pricing on them, contact Eric @ Supreme Power.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..

Love it! The stance is perfect! I sit about the same & also have a a little rub when I hit big bumps or at full lock. But it's not bad as at least Florida has decent roads. I've even learned to drive to avoid rubbing. Scan the road, Brake before bumps and then get off the brakes before you hit.
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

Quote Originally Posted by bmwade View Post
    Love it! The stance is perfect! I sit about the same & also have a a little rub when I hit big bumps or at full lock. But it's not bad as at least Florida has decent roads. I've even learned to drive to avoid rubbing. Scan the road, Brake before bumps and then get off the brakes before you hit.
    I know what your talking about. I Used to have to do the same thing, until I took a rubber mallet to the upper inner fender lip. The inner lip and the fender almost became one with no paint chipping or dents. No more rubbing at all now and I sit real low. It's funny the Hankook never rubbed as much as the Michelins, even though they are supposedly the same size and placed side by side the Hankooks actually are wider but the Michelins rubbed more. Different side wall shape I guess. At any rate after the little fender modification there is no rubbing at all now. You may want to consider this, since it does work.......................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Those look great! It's too bad your MIAs are 19s, I'd have picked them up from you.
    2002 Audi S6 - O1E swap, Tial 770R 2.7T swap

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rictus View Post
    Those look great! It's too bad your MIAs are 19s, I'd have picked them up from you.
    What did you need, 18s?

Quote Originally Posted by Brav View Post
    What did you need, 18s?
    Yeah, I'd use a set of 18" cast wheels as my winter setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rictus View Post
    Yeah, I'd use a set of 18" cast wheels as my winter setup.
    Hey, an extra inch couldn't hurt..

Hey, an extra inch couldn't hurt..
    [Michael Scott] That's what she said! [/Michael Scott]

19" winter tires are hard to find and expensive!

Oh - I'm not familiar with this thing you call "winter"

Oh - I'm not familiar with this thing you call "winter"

Looks awesome!

Looks Great! What size tyres are you running on those?

Quote Originally Posted by milka View Post
    looks great! What size tyres are you running on those?
    275/30 r19

Perfect, I could use the additional rubber to stop the wheels from spinning... ;-)

Any rubbing issues at all?

Quote Originally Posted by milka View Post
    Perfect, I could use the additional rubber to stop the wheels from spinning... ;-)

Any rubbing issues at all?
    I wouldn't call it an issue, but it does rub from time to time, when hitting bumps with some steering input while cornering. Otherwise, its pretty good.