Thread: WTB: Front RS6 Calipers

WTB: Front RS6 Calipers

I swapped pads and rotors last week and my calipers are in pretty rough shape. In its previous life, car spent a couple of years on the blocks after serious mileage was put onto it. Calipers have a tremendous buildup of brake dust that fused all over the inside of caliper housing. I had to grind down the housing to drop pads in, and they are still binding. Instead of further grinding down the calipers, I am thinking of just replacing them. Does anyone have a set in decent condition for sale? Since I just got brand OEM new rotors, upgrading is not an option. Thanks!
    2003 RS6 MTM, RNS-E, 2007 Q7 and 1999 A4

SOLD - 2003 RS6 Black on Black / SE / Solar / Carbon / APR ECU + TCU / Wagner Intercoolers / Fog light delete / RNS-E / LED tails / Clear Corners / Sportek Cooling / itg filters /

Thanks. It was sold.

I've got an extra front caliper set. In decent shape. What about having yours rebuilt? ... not to send you spending your money elsewhere but I am a nice guy

Here is my set...
    http://forums.quattroworld.com/class...gs/27061.phtml
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

Quote Originally Posted by alrightroad View Post
    I've got an extra front caliper set. In decent shape. What about having yours rebuilt? ... not to send you spending your money elsewhere but I am a nice guy

Here is my set...
    http://forums.quattroworld.com/class...gs/27061.phtml
    Thank you Mr. Nice Guy! I did not realize them caliper things are so darn expensive. I think I'll just grind mine down to make space for pads and leave it at that. Thanks again.

SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared