Thread: Autocar review of B8 RS4 Avant

Autocar review of B8 RS4 Avant

Nice write-up by matt Prior.

Clearly, a great car, but the price is well above £50k once you start to option it. Also fuel economy isn't that great. Despite any perceived shortcoming, if money were no barrier I'd snap one up in a heartbeat. This may well be one of the last V8 Audis and possibly the best RS models to date.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/audi/rs4-avant

I love N/A engines, so I'm particulary, let's say, emotional about this B8 RS 4, probably its last of that kind Audi, and among the last of that kind of all cars...
    So, all best toughts from me!
    Thanks for posting!

^Great engine but its a dinosaur in a world that demands ultra low emissions and exceptional economy. I agree its probably the last time we'll see this engine in a normal Audi because turbos are the future but with the revelation that is electric turboing there is at least a silver lining.

By the way great review but I want to see an RS4 tested with standard suspension and without dynamic steering.
    Hanging the tail out is Vanity
    but choosing AWD is Sanity

No love for the B8 RS 4 from this user, though I think it will be missed, as Andy points out, this is most likely the last of a breed in the Audi range. Next RS 4 will be forced induction and 100kilo lighter I bet.

Saludos!