Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for a front lip spoiler..

that carbon seat R lip can be purchsed from spoonfedtuning for $350 bucks

nickscarblog.com has many picks of one and the install process on his audi

john
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

Kerscher lip from b6 a/s4

Well that looks damn nice! Info? Cheers!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

It's a lip that comes with Kerscher body kit for b6 models.
    I think it's around $250 brand new.

Gave in and ordered a Cupra carbon, will have it on in a few weeks...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    got a link for the website? I tried spoonfed and searched RS6 and it didn't have any results
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

i'm digging this! might have to get one once i find a Beast...
    -Patrick // 06 Frontier SE 6spd // Mods: a few... // Uprev Tuned @ Z1 Motorsports: 257whp & 292ft-lbs
    09 G8 GXP 6M // All stock other than tint

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli42 View Post
    got a link for the website? I tried spoonfed and searched RS6 and it didn't have any results
    They just make one for Audi, fit seems to vary, seen some pics on c5 a6 and looked good, I'll have pics in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli42 View Post
    I think it's this one: http://www.spoonfedtuning.com/produc...ra-r-front-lip

Is this just the normal Cupra-R lip but in a CF version? Or did they change anything?

It's very nice looking. I almost bought a plastic one off Ebay but after seeing real carbon.....and instead Contacted them to setup an account for the shop. We'll see how the pricing is, but everything helps.

Lou, you beat me to it!
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Yep, wanted to add a bit to the exterior, see if it dresses it up some. Getting the front bumper resprayed, so hoping for a fresh front for a while. My excuse for putting carbon on the exterior is that I've got carbon interior, plus I don't think it will stand out too much against the blue. I'll have to change my parking habits a bit or that carbon will be a goner is my only worry. Got some good info from James who makes them.

"The carbon fiber Cupra lip is the exact shape of the plastic original. This part can fit a variety of cars so its not feasible to make it specific to just one. I'm not certain how it fits to the RS6 unfortunately. Last year I did have a customer who bought one for his RS6 and I never heard from him that it didn't fit. So I'm assuming it fit just fine.

With the installation you need to find the location on the car where it fits the best. A few times customers contacted us saying it didn't fit and we tell them the try moving it backward or forward until it fits the best. Sometimes the first time you hold it up to the bumper it might not look right or look like it would fit. We added material and mounting tabs to help make installation easier. It comes with the mounting screws and rubber isolation bushings. You will need to drill holes in the lip since the locations vary from different cars.
    "

Carbon = Destroyed in seconds... I think anyway
    I have scrached my plastic one many times...
    RS6-03: Milltek, ModTurbos, WagnerIC, Mtm 380, PSS9, Rs6 9,5x21", OZ 10x19", Hotchkis...
    RS2-94: Stroker 2,5L, Precision, CatCam, JE, Tial, Nira, H&R, MTM 8,5x18"...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiler View Post
    Carbon = Destroyed in seconds... I think anyway
    I have scrached my plastic one many times...
    You're darn low there, car looks sweet though. Did you bend the lip much during install, or just move around and bolt up?

Spidercat in HI has the Cupra lip and it looks good!
    That carbon spoiler looks even better, to me, but not worth the $hitty road in the US...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Spidercat in HI has the Cupra lip and it looks good!
    That carbon spoiler looks even better, to me, but not worth the $hitty road in the US...
    Yep, checked that out. He did a bit of bending though, so helped the fit some. Carbon won't be bending, so will be more of a forward/back shift to get a good fit. Fingers crossed...roads are mixed around here, good for the most part. I'll trash it in a parking lot I bet...

You're darn low there, car looks sweet though. Did you bend the lip much during install, or just move around and bolt up?
    Didnt install it my self sorry... Low but not too low
    RS6-03: Milltek, ModTurbos, WagnerIC, Mtm 380, PSS9, Rs6 9,5x21", OZ 10x19", Hotchkis...
    RS2-94: Stroker 2,5L, Precision, CatCam, JE, Tial, Nira, H&R, MTM 8,5x18"...

Carbon lip is a bust, fit is bad, as horrible as the gray rs6 earlier in the thread, should have know. I offered it back to them for $300, I paid $350, nothing, weak that a company would be that greedy over $300. Anyhow, don't get one! Up for sale, seems to fit some golf's and tt's by the pics. $275...headed to eBay.

After I installed the lip from Stephen's group buy, I toasted it backing out of a friend's steep driveway. Had it repaired and then painted Daytona, and since then I have been VERY careful with steep ramps as well as parking curbs. So far, so good. Really like the look though. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	133K and still looks fine.jpg 
Views:	1015 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	14090
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.