Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A6/RS6 For Sale in NY

A6/RS6 For Sale in NY

*RS6 Clone

Its a A6 2.7TT
    2008 A4 2.0TQ Quartz Grey Metallic S-Line/Titanium Package
    2017 A4 2.0TQ Glacier White Metallic Prestige Sport
    2003 RS6 TOTALED.-----Searching for a replacement

20K purchase for base car and another 28K for RS6 & S4/6 components? What am I missing here. 48K invested when OEM RS6's in equal condition and less mileage were selling for 10K less? Good luck with your sale. Applaud the effort one can take for their beloved ride, but question why you didn't simply purchase the RS6 if you wanted one. Doesn't seem like a logical financial venture.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

First of all I bought this car in 2008. Back then the rs6 was over $30k. That was no RS6 with manual transmission And my car is 2x faster than Rs6. And you won't be able to find a better condition Rs6 than my car!

Quote Originally Posted by 2.7t Steve View Post
    And my car is 2x faster than Rs6.
    Laughing My Effin Arse Off, Mister.
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Quote Originally Posted by marklar182 View Post
    *RS6 Clone

Its a A6 2.7TT
    I was just clarifying as the title was misleading. I have no doubt it is quick @ 450WHP, but peak numbers are, well, just a number. Lets see the TQ and power curve!

There was alot put into that car to make it look like an RS6, no one can deny that.
    2008 A4 2.0TQ Quartz Grey Metallic S-Line/Titanium Package
    2017 A4 2.0TQ Glacier White Metallic Prestige Sport
    2003 RS6 TOTALED.-----Searching for a replacement

It's about the same as hp! Here's the dyno before I fixed the tune:

Nice car, a lotta love and effort and it shows well...but me don't think you are gonna sell it here.

How old are you btw?
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

Nice car, a lotta love and effort and it shows well...

Thank you!!!

but me don't think you are gonna sell it here.

I realized that already! :-)

How old are you btw?

Quote Originally Posted by 2.7t Steve View Post
    First of all I bought this car in 2008. Back then the rs6 was over $30k. That was no RS6 with manual transmission And my car is 2x faster than Rs6. And you won't be able to find a better condition Rs6 than my car!
    OMG, this is the funniest thing I've read on this board in some time. 2x faster hey. Torque moves large masses like this so the HP number is not what you should be hanging your hat on....I'm more than willing to wager that my high mileage slushbox here is quicker than your labour of love.

PS Your age shows with your posts.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Why there is always some stupid person on the forms trying to show how smart he is! No one asking you to buy this car! Leave those comments for your self!

Nice ride!

But dude, "2x as fast" ... are you trying to incite a riot?
    03 RS6 Ebony Pearl Effect on Ebony / Carbon Fiber / MTM TCU / Sportec Cooling / KWV3 Coilovers / Hotchkis Sway Bars / Stern Control Arms / HRE P40SC Wheels / Hawk HPS pads / RNS-E / + pedals / Rear Window Spoiler / Cleared Corners

Pretty car.....I like the look....you did a great job! Probably not the right forum, but I applaud the work.

As my daughter would say....how many dimes?
    Last edited by 905084; October 12th, 2012 at 00:21. Reason: $

The labor you put into it shows. Nice work. I agree that the title was a little misleading, but I applaud you for not putting RS6 badges on it.

If you had done that to a C-5 avant, you would've piqued a lot more interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercat View Post

If you had done that to a C-5 avant, you would've piqued a lot more interest.

Mmmmm....Avant.......I want.

Beautiful Car. Excellent bodywork. Fender Flares look great. But as others have said attempting to sell it on a real RS6 Forum is just not going to make it. And while it may be fast, against some of the Torque Monsters on this Forum I don't think it would stand a chance. Good luck with the Sale......................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Yea, avant would have been the way to go. But I don't think any avant was available as a 2.7T manual except for allroad?
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."