The latest in the TT Gallardo world.
Compared to to the fastest Heffner Performance Gallardo this runs 0,36 secs quicker and 12,5 mph quicker. Got power huh?

"First, I would like to say thanks to Ray "Peak Completions" Hofman for letting Underground Racing build him yet another monster. Also, I want to thank the Underground Racing Team for building such a bad ass street car and the fastest and quickest Lamborghini Gallardo, by far, anywhere. John Reed did a great job as usual with his Motec setup and KC with dyno and track side tuning. With our marketing team busy gearing up for TI and SEMA there wasn't much time to spare for putting together a video like we usually do, so we came up with this short teaser. Watch out for the full track video and more info to be released about this Superleggera build coming soon.

This Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera was built to be a street car and also to run the standing mile. Ray said, "Do ANYTHING you want to it! As long as it drives like a street car and is the baddest Gallardo on the planet!" So we built him a Race version that makes 1,750+ WHP. Having 1,100 WHP on tap using pump gas, he can drive it anywhere and it will operate as smoothly as our regular Stage 3 street builds.

We decided we needed the car to launch just in case we ever sent the car to Russia for the Moscow 500 or any other timed event. For a timed event, it must have launch control for the best ET, which prior mile cars didn't need when just going for high MPH. We ended up at the dragstrip to set up and test the launch control and check out some 60' times. After we got it dialed in, I couldn't help but make a few full passes and ended up with some killer results as you will see in this teaser video. With only a small amount of test time, the best 60' thus far is 1.5, so we have a lot of room for improvement with a better tire and some other tricks not yet applied to this build.

During this process we have also tested some new parts that are only available exclusively through Underground Racing: the new RPS carbon/carbon clutch which is working great and is very streetable, the new FULL billet race differential and our new "Quiet" Helix Billet 1st - 6th gear set and final drive gears. Thanks to Guy at HRE Wheels for the 18" wheels they sent us to run the Hoosier 335-30-18 drag radials. The ONLY wheel we trust at these speeds are HREs. Our transmission is a full "factory synchronized" transmission that uses all of the OEM E-Gear operating system.

I know a lot of you guys are wondering about track time with the Underground Racing TT Aventador, and its time has come. We have just been so busy with this Superleggera project and many other things that have taken all of our "extra" time lately. Rest assured that we will be at the track again soon with both cars."