Thread: Pics: New McLaren

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

In my opinion not cool enough for a hypercar with that pricetag. Looks like a few kit car brands atempt at a super car. Performance on the other hand should be amazing.

But Lamborghini is going to need to discover turbos to keep up with this and the F70. On the other hand the Aventador (and the Cabrera soon) crushes this and the MP 4 in styling and presense and that's all that Lambo probably needs but... Also interesting to see what Bugatti does for its next move...

Looks pretty good to me, let's hope you can sit in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by chewym View Post
    In my opinion not cool enough for a hypercar with that pricetag. Looks like a few kit car brands atempt at a super car. Performance on the other hand should be amazing.

But Lamborghini is going to need to discover turbos to keep up with this and the F70. On the other hand the Aventador (and the Cabrera soon) crushes this and the MP 4 in styling and presense and that's all that Lambo probably needs but... Also interesting to see what Bugatti does for its next move...
    lamborghini + UGR tuning = supercar
    I don't think lamborghini-audi will enter the league f70-918spyder-mclaren p1-pagani huayra

Looks absolutely stunning if you ask me..

insane. only the huayra will turn more heads. makes the porsche 918 look almost hello kitty by comparison. i'd do this over the huayra only because i am a purist and the huayra is a hodge podge of mercedes bits and actual in house pagani. it's going to be a good one between this and the enzo replacement.

in performance the cabrera is going to be on par with the P4C not this thing.
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

Quote Originally Posted by Ruergard View Post
    Looks absolutely stunning if you ask me..
    ^^^THIS!^^^

This design is so over the top it is amazing. It's like the Borg assimilated the old McLaren into their fold and developed a transportation device that is usable for us mere mortals. Funky as hell and looks stellar! RXBG makes a good point on the Huayra, I'd take this too. I also agree with Javier, the driver must be able to sit in the middle to be the "real deal".
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Beautifull!

Quote Originally Posted by Benman View Post
    ^^^THIS!^^^

This design is so over the top it is amazing. It's like the Borg assimilated the old McLaren into their fold and developed a transportation device that is usable for us mere mortals. Funky as hell and looks stellar! RXBG makes a good point on the Huayra, I'd take this too. I also agree with Javier, the driver must be able to sit in the middle to be the "real deal".

I think we can agree on this, with the Huayra, Agera, Enzo replacement, 918 and this. We have a selection of really, really awesome super cars on the roads soon. Can't wait for some numbers..

Quote Originally Posted by Ruergard View Post

I think we can agree on this, with the Huayra, Agera, Enzo replacement, 918 and this. We have a selection of really, really awesome super cars on the roads soon. Can't wait for some numbers..
    Absolutely! Can't wait till EVO gets ahold of all of those beasts at the same time.
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan