Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy on Scales

The weekend was a blast. It was made better on Sunday when I had the good fortune to meet Maria, Matthew, and see Ken's crew. It was great they showed up and I enjoyed the conversations. Hopefully, all our paths will cross again. I can't believe we didn't get a picture of us- Next time!
    210K miles rolled

It was great finally meeting you Randy!
    I was thinking the same thing when we left the track, we should've taken a picture. *sigh*. Let me know next time you come down and we will do it again! We had a blast out there seeing your car on the track.
    -Maria
    ACNA Member
    2003 RS6

^Will do

A few snippets of the Saturday second session. First time I ran on the 3.1 configuration and it was a blast, and I look forward to giving it a go again.

210K miles rolled

This was my third lap on the MSRC 3.1 configuration. I have plenty of opportunities for improvement and I trust some of my later sessions improved by at least a second or two- LOL. I purposely do not track to the edge nor try to push limits. My main goal is to have a good time and to take Crazy home in one piece.

Last edited by MaxRS6; September 12th, 2013 at 00:09.
    210K miles rolled

Very nice, cool you get crazy out to the track a good amount. You are tuned right, power estimates and how have your trans held up? Seems like your car takes a lot of heat a strong driving, but I'm sure you care for it well...

The fact you named your car Crazy always cracks me up, thanks Randy!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Hey Lou! Hopefully we can get out there together sometime.

On transmission #3. However; I don't really count the IPT rebuild as I suspect it was never done right- LOL

APR tuned. I normally run 93 mode on the track. This weekend the turbos weren't happy due to heat- but it still pulled strong enuff for fun. The car hauled 4 track wheels/tires inside, tub of tools, luggage, computer, ice chest, floor jack, folding chair, spare track tire in spare well, etc, etc.. It hauled me 6 hours to the track, ran hard all weekend, and took me home on Sunday without issue. Don't get me wrong- I was relieved when it pulled me into the garage Sunday night without me having to make the 911 call home "Honey- Don't you want to make a 12 hour round trip this nice Sunday evening??".

This week- Crazy (named by my young daughter when I brought him home from the dealership) is full filling its' role as a golf bag hauler..;0
    210K miles rolled

Very nice...sounds good!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Jealous! Thats what I was when we met at MSR. It looked like you were having so much fun. Maybe the next time you come back there will be some more RS6's out there on the track with you. I know I will try and make it. Any way it was nice seeing you, Maria, and Matthew again.
    #1 RS6 Mugello/Silver, RNS-E, Revo Tune, Sold. #2 RS6 Avus Silver/Silver, SE Exhaust. 08 Suburban LTZ 4x4. 09 Cadillac CTS-V 670 hp. Sold. 2000 BMW Z3M Roadster Dinan Supercharged, 2008 BM3 m3 Coupe, 2011 BMW M3 sedan, 1990 Spec Miata.

Quote Originally Posted by kvicen View Post
    .... Maybe the next time you come back there will be some more RS6's out there on the track with you. I know I will try and make it.....
    Crazy Objects in mirror are closer than they appear- 3.1 config being run agin (arkie) next month..

https://www.thedriversedge.net/02_tracks.htm
    210K miles rolled