Thread: FS: Black/black 54K miles with warranty, US Spec, comes with an Autobahn test drive

FS: Black/black 54K miles with warranty, US Spec, comes with an Autobahn test drive

My baby is a New Mexico car, but is in Frankfurt at the moment providing transportation and entertainment while I am posted here as a US Diplomat. 54K miles, warranty until July 2013, perfectly sorted out by
    AUDI GMBH in Neckersulm, including new Transmission and TC (two year warranty world-wide as of July 2012). The best Audi RS6 guys in the world inspected, fixed and adjusted my car and it is in amazing shape. New DRC, new brakes, 55K service done, new alternator, new battery, new rubber (Contis), near perfect body and near perfect interior, never driven by
    anyone under 40 years old, non-smoker, driven as conservatively as an RS6 is driven. This is my second RS6 and my 12th Audi. I bought a new RS6 then sold it, missed it and bought this one four years ago.

Only dealer serviced, never modified, babied and garaged until Germany
    where I have not had a garage for the last 20 months (but no snow or
    salted roads). Second owner. $29K OBO plus you can test drive it on the
    Autobahn. I will be able to get it back to the USA around Christmas. I thought I had it sold to a fellow Diplomat, but that fell through. I can get the car shipped anywhere in the US, so don't worry about the logistics.

My next post is Ottawa and I have bought a used Porsche Turbo Cayenne
    with 30K miles for the deep snow and backcountry capabilities.

Let me know if you are interested. If you want to talk about it call me at 505-217-9060. The phone rings to Germany and I am 8 hours later than mountain time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090255.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	12941   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090256.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	12942   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090249.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	12943   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090279.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	12944   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090242.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	12945   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090250.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	12946  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090244.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	12947   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1090243.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	12948  
    Bobski
    03 RS6 Black/Black stock
    01 TT stage 2+ silver with baseball red

The factory replaced the DRC and left you riding high like that? - I'm surprised. Good luck with the sale.
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

The DRC was replaced in NM 3 years ago and I did not know it was high. The car handles great!
    Bobski
    03 RS6 Black/Black stock

Does this price include the shipping?

Price does include shipping to your door!

Yes, I can get the car delivered anywhere in the USA. Just let me know if you want to talk or need more pictures or information.

And, to clarify, the only thing Audi GMBH did was the transmission and a complete inspection. The other items I mention as being "new" range from 3-8 months old having been done at the Frankfurt Audi dealership include the alternator, battery and 55K service to the other items which were done just before the car was shipped out from DC like front control arms and new brakes all around at 45K. Also, the local dealership installed the new tires, Contis, 800 miles ago. The DRC is new to the extent that it was replaced by Audi by the New Mexico Audi dealership when they first introduced the free replacement, about 20K miles ago.

All service has been done either at Penske, in Scottsdale, where the car is from, or NM, my home dealership, or at Tysons Corner or Audi of Alexandria in DC while I was in training. Then, as I have written in this forum, I took the RS6 to the Frankfurt dealership for four visits to finally have them not be able to figure out that the CEL was from the transmission coming close to failing, but rather needing to send it to Neckersulm to get the engineers to quickly figure out that the codes related to the transmission.

In sum, perfectly sorted out with $20K or so of receipts of work done in the last few years plus a warranty until this coming summer through Interstate, their top-of-line policy, called Platinum.
    Bobski
    03 RS6 Black/Black stock