Thread: Spotted

Hybrid View

This morning I had to take a detour from my normal route due to a freeway closure (shootout between CHP officer and a douchebag). Pulled off to grab a bite, and this is what I parked next to. Nice guy, we chat for a few. He's a fan of Audis and avants. Said he had this flown in as a Christmas present.

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude View Post
    This morning I had to take a detour from my normal route due to a freeway closure (shootout between CHP officer and a douchebag). Pulled off to grab a bite, and this is what I parked next to. Nice guy, we chat for a few. He's a fan of Audis and avants. Said he had this flown in as a Christmas present.

Can't see photo
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Can't see photo
    That's odd, I can see it on my computer. Maybe I should try posting the photo a different way?

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude View Post

for a Christmas present he got a piece of torn paper with a circle, square, and triangle on it?
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit