Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted

Spotted

Let's start a Spotted thread where we see/spot some something exotic or a rare something. If you have a photo, GREAT!

I'll start:
    Daytona RS6 in Seattle, WA @ Leschi on Saturday Sept 1st, 2012. I wasn't able to stop and look inside.
    My wife was like "yawn", I was like "nice!"
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

This morning I had to take a detour from my normal route due to a freeway closure (shootout between CHP officer and a douchebag). Pulled off to grab a bite, and this is what I parked next to. Nice guy, we chat for a few. He's a fan of Audis and avants. Said he had this flown in as a Christmas present.

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    My wife was like "yawn", I was like "nice!"
    Yeah, I told my wife about it and showed her the photo. She said "is that a Saturn or something?" She knows it's not, but loves to push my buttons (or at least try). Then she asked "did you at least give him a business card?" Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude View Post
    This morning I had to take a detour from my normal route due to a freeway closure (shootout between CHP officer and a douchebag). Pulled off to grab a bite, and this is what I parked next to. Nice guy, we chat for a few. He's a fan of Audis and avants. Said he had this flown in as a Christmas present.

Can't see photo
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude View Post

for a Christmas present he got a piece of torn paper with a circle, square, and triangle on it?
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Can't see photo
    That's odd, I can see it on my computer. Maybe I should try posting the photo a different way?

can't see the photo...host it here(http://tinypic.com/) and then use "insert image" feature
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

White Lamborghini Aventador

Hope I got it right this time, jeez

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white lamborghini aventador.jpg 
Views:	441 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	12912

If I'm allowed to go backwards in time...

For the first time, I parked next to another RS6, at the Rolex 6 Hours in Watkins Glen. His was mostly stock, aside from the MTM ecu/tcu tunes.

Name:	DSC_5352.jpg 
Views:	455 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	12913

In May, I saw Felipe Massa in Montreal after the F1 race. Not a rare or exotic car, but he does drive one.

Name:	DSC_5300.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	12914

Then there was a Bugatti Veyron turning onto the Champs Elysees, just after I had mentioned that you could see any car at any time on this street.

Name:	DSC_4460.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	12915

I always have a camera with me because photography is one of my biggest hobbies. I could post hundreds of pics that I've taken just in the last three years, but could limit it to events moving forward if you like.

Silver C5 RS6, looked real nice rolling towards me, ride height seemed good, SE exhaust as I looked back, damn these cars look just amazing from the right angles. I've heard of it being around town, nice to see, no pics though. That's four including mine in the Eugene/Springfield area so far, population ~250k. Gary has a nice black one, somebody keeps trying to sell the blue with white interior, never seen it around town though.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Just saw a beautiful Mugello blue with..oh crap wait...I'm in my garage...
    2013 Audi S8

GT3 RS earlier today. Full tall wing with the metal vertical struts in that gray and red color package. no idea what the color is called. it was super loud. Obvious it had some work done it her.
    03 RS6 :: 01 allroad

Quote Originally Posted by alrightroad View Post
    GT3 RS earlier today. Full tall wing with the metal vertical struts in that gray and red color package. no idea what the color is called. it was super loud. Obvious it had some work done it her.
    I saw basically that exact same car yesterday in here in FL! Although it was white.
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

Just ran into a grey 07 RS4 in Tigard, OR. Pulled up right next to him at a stop light but he wouldn't gun it with me. It was nice rolling alongside the RS6's little sister though for a few miles.

Was driving my C5 RS6 Avant on the highway in Sweden, when a silver A6 suddenly was driving along side with me. I spotted the young blonde riding shotgun after she spotted me. She was smiling and winking! I just couldnīt resist inviting the driver for a race (I donīt have a RS6 emblems). The cars looked mostly the same, but it didnīt sound the same when I floored it :P

Gotta love RS6
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Silver C5 RS6, looked real nice rolling towards me, ride height seemed good, SE exhaust as I looked back, damn these cars look just amazing from the right angles. I've heard of it being around town, nice to see, no pics though. That's four including mine in the Eugene/Springfield area so far, population ~250k. Gary has a nice black one, somebody keeps trying to sell the blue with white interior, never seen it around town though.
    Well, I saw the blue one today, guessing the one with the white interior that's been for sale the last year, needed a wash. Nothing like seeing an rs6 coming your direction, boss!!!!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Depending on how many Grey RS4s there are in Tigard I am pretty sure I have seen that one as well. I waved but he didn't see me (or ignored me).
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

I spotted a very exotic Renault GTL in Vis, Croatia.

Also, had a great time in Zagreb with The RS6. Be sure to look him up if you come to Croatia - he is a fantastic host and very knowledgeable about the city!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0236.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	13025  
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude