Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want To Buy: 2003 RS6 Avis Silver/Ebony Interior/Stock/Loaded/Low Miles

Want To Buy: 2003 RS6 Avis Silver/Ebony Interior/Stock/Loaded/Low Miles

I am looking for a RS6 in spectacular condition. It can not be from where they salt roads....nothing from like Illinois, Penn. Ohio, north east coast. No modifications, well maybe no modifications...depends.....I might be interested in one done really right. No paint of any sort, no wrecks, prefer garage kept... NO TRACK DAYS. I prefer one owner but I can accommodate.

I have seen some from dealerships that are pretty low miles....25-35k miles. But I am not interested in paying over 29-30k. Something from 50k miles up to maybe 70k miles would be all right. I have found a bunch that would work but not in the right color combinations or they are from the rust belt....to bad I don't want Grey..I found some nice ones.

Let me know if any of you have a line on something for sale. I am in no hurry.

Thanks,
    Christopher

^Mine only has 163K miles, bunch of track days, a few mods (APR, 517 Transmission, Alcon BBK, BBS Wheels, Miltek DP & Catback, etc, etc). I venture to guess it is in much better shape mechanically (a few relatively minor cosmetic issues) than a fair amount of cars under 100K. It is Silver...;0

Are you interested- LOL? just kidding around as I'll probably keep it for a yard statue someday to remember all the fun (and heartache) miles rolled.

Good luck on the hunt to hop on the Crazy Train!
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by Del Stator View Post
    I am looking for a RS6 in spectacular condition. It can not be from where they salt roads....nothing from like Illinois, Penn. Ohio, north east coast. No modifications, well maybe no modifications...depends.....I might be interested in one done really right. No paint of any sort, no wrecks, prefer garage kept... NO TRACK DAYS. I prefer one owner but I can accommodate.

I have seen some from dealerships that are pretty low miles....25-35k miles. But I am not interested in paying over 29-30k. Something from 50k miles up to maybe 70k miles would be all right. I have found a bunch that would work but not in the right color combinations or they are from the rust belt....to bad I don't want Grey..I found some nice ones.

Let me know if any of you have a line on something for sale. I am in no hurry.

Thanks,
    Christopher
    Picky picky picky! I looked for months for low miles, but I wanted mods...and Daytona was my preferred color. I got a 2 owner with 525hp and every receipt from forever and only 32k on it! My best advice is to be patient and when you do find the right car make sure you look it over thoroughly! I missed the fact that the front tires were destroyed and the brake pads were non-existant....I wont be surprised if I have 40k in it before all is said and done, but I probably couldn't be happier with another car(unless it was a 2013 RS6 Avant)
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

there is one in seattle:
    avus exterior
    silver interior
    62k miles
    at a very small dealership
    $26k or something like that

EDIT:
    http://www.caseattle.com/vehicle/286...shington-98109
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I was thinking the car Ben mentioned. You realize you're rolling the dice no matter what shape you get the car in, although it's nice to start cosmetically perfect. Your wanted description sounds like you know the aesthetics, just beware what she's got underneath....

That said, this car is amazing, and certainly for under $50k!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    I was thinking the car Ben mentioned. You realize you're rolling the dice no matter what shape you get the car in, although it's nice to start cosmetically perfect. Your wanted description sounds like you know the aesthetics, just beware what she's got underneath....

That said, this car is amazing, and certainly for under $50k!
    and regardless of her bruising, a warranty is necessary unless you have very deep pockets...
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I'm $5k in repairs and $5k in mods/wheels/tires my first year....wish me luck!....I figure a starting price of $26k helps to even things out.

That said, I have an amazing mechanic and would never have bought the car without my friends help...and the car is simply amazing to drive....
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Black/Black , 54K, stock, New Mexico car perfectly sorted out

I may have my car sold to a fellow diplomat here in Germany and will know in a week or so, but it meets all of your requirements and may be available. 54K miles, warranty until July 2013 with Interstate, perfectly sorted out by AUDI GMBH in Neckersulm, including new Transmission and TC. New Mexico car, new DRC, new brakes, 55K service done, new alternator, new battery, new rubber (Contis), perfect body, perfect interior, never driven by anyone under 40 years old. This is my second RS6 (bought one new) and my 12th Audi. Only dealer serviced, never modified, babied and garaged until Germany where I have not had a garage for the last 20 months (but no snow or salted roads). Second owner. $30K plus you can test drive it on the Autobahn. I will be able to get it back to the USA around Christmas. (The state department ships).

My next post is Ottawa and I have bought a used Porsche Turbo Cayenne with 30K miles for the deep snow and backcountry capabilities.

Let me know if you are interested.
    Bobski
    03 RS6 Black/Black stock
    01 TT stage 2+ silver with baseball red

I saw the one is Seattle. I am still hoping for a private owner deal but we will see.

I bought a 2005 Black/black Allroad 2.7T with 58k about two months ago. I am Audi hooked now. The RS6 is in "have to own status" now...it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by bobski View Post
    I may have my car sold to a fellow diplomat here in Germany and will know in a week or so, but it meets all of your requirements and may be available. 54K miles, warranty until July 2013 with Interstate, perfectly sorted out by AUDI GMBH in Neckersulm, including new Transmission and TC. New Mexico car, new DRC, new brakes, 55K service done, new alternator, new battery, new rubber (Contis), perfect body, perfect interior, never driven by anyone under 40 years old. This is my second RS6 (bought one new) and my 12th Audi. Only dealer serviced, never modified, babied and garaged until Germany where I have not had a garage for the last 20 months (but no snow or salted roads). Second owner. $30K plus you can test drive it on the Autobahn. I will be able to get it back to the USA around Christmas. (The state department ships).

I am interested!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobski View Post

My next post is Ottawa and I have bought a used Porsche Turbo Cayenne with 30K miles for the deep snow and backcountry capabilities.

Hey Bob, I am going to hold out for a silver car....that is what I really want. Thanks for you offer. GLWS

Del Stator, can you update your location so others can know where you are located?
    Thanks

..I am going to hold out for a silver car....that is what I really want...
    Hey there fellow Arkansan. I be located in Sherwood...if u in the neighborhood and want to experience the thrill- drop me a line and we'll take Crazy for a ride.
    210K miles rolled

Found the car I am looking for.
    Actually, I knew the guy had it I was just mistaken thinking he said it was Daytona Grey...obviously not!!

Same guy that I bought my Allroad from....Audi Bob hooking me up!!

Negotiations to come first of next week....I am thinking around 30-31.5k. 58k miles and supposedly in perfect condition. I'll get the specifics later.

If it is as good as the Allroad I bought from Bob then I will be totally satisfied.

I should have the car here by the end of September!!

looks mint....no way you need to pay that much though

Quote Originally Posted by twinsteve View Post
    looks mint....no way you need to pay that much though
    Bird in hand brother..

Bob will be showing me exactly what he has in it. He scoures the US for awesome used Audis. We will then decided what he should make for his work. I think he should make around 2-2.5k for his effort. I think he has 29k in it. I see the value....so it is totally worth it to me. Value is in the eye of the buyer!

This one has a new grill, BBS rims that are almost new and in perfect condition, all options...including nav except solar sunroof. The rear left quarter had a scratch someone tried to repair unsuccessfully so Bob did a quarter repaint. He is as picky as I am and he said you can't tell. The silver match is perfect. The front and rear bumper look almost perfect. There is one paint chip on the top of the front left fender arch. He had one of the best Audi master mechanics, the guy at Beverly Hills Audi or some place like that looked it over as well. The car has no issues. I place a very high value on this type of thoroughness.

When I am looking for a car like a RS6 I don't come at it from a budget minded perspective...I don't plan on over paying but don't begrudge people making a living.

If you happen to know of a better deal, then I am all ears.

I can't wait..MTM updates to come!!

This looks like a well sorted piece. Good luck.

I have heard stories about Audi Bob. He is in So Cal? I hunted forever for my S6 Avant and now a S8 may be in the cards as well. Can you post up his contact information as I may use his service as well.

Bird in hand brother..

Bob will be showing me exactly what he has in it. He scoures the US for awesome used Audis. We will then decided what he should make for his work. I think he should make around 2-2.5k for his effort. I think he has 29k in it. I see the value....so it is totally worth it to me. Value is in the eye of the buyer!

This one has a new grill, BBS rims that are almost new and in perfect condition, all options...including nav except solar sunroof. The rear left quarter had a scratch someone tried to repair unsuccessfully so Bob did a quarter repaint. He is as picky as I am and he said you can't tell. The silver match is perfect. The front and rear bumper look almost perfect. There is one paint chip on the top of the front left fender arch. He had one of the best Audi master mechanics, the guy at Beverly Hills Audi or some place like that looked it over as well. The car has no issues. I place a very high value on this type of thoroughness.

When I am looking for a car like a RS6 I don't come at it from a budget minded perspective...I don't plan on over paying but don't begrudge people making a living.

If you happen to know of a better deal, then I am all ears.

I can't wait..MTM updates to come!!

how about one of these instead????

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...=1#post7936684

[INDENT=4]

[/INDENT]

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroRS View Post
    This looks like a well sorted piece. Good luck.

I have heard stories about Audi Bob. He is in So Cal? I hunted forever for my S6 Avant and now a S8 may be in the cards as well. Can you post up his contact information as I may use his service as well.
    I will PM you. I don't know why he wouldn't want his contact info posted but I will do it in private just to be sure. Great guy and I do believe him to be a straight shooter....especially for a used car dealer!

ben916 Wow, what a time capsule...that is tempting!!