Thread: Bobski's pictures from Neckarsulm.

Bobski's pictures from Neckarsulm.

Quote Originally Posted by bobski View Post
    I was sworn to secrecy, but it is out, including a photo. I had a VIP tour while my US Spec RS6 had the transmission replaced and they literally unveiled the car in front of me. They said I was the first outside of the R and D group to see it, the one, that is not a mule, but a 98% finished prototype. Gunmetal flat grey, avant. It will be only available only in an Avant and I was told it would not come to the USA because station wagons don't sell. They took my camera and phone, so no pictures obviously. Amazing detail, muscular, V8, TT. Gorgeous car. Quite the experience to see the Neckersulm facility.

I got a one on one tour of the R8 production line and got see the all the custom paint jobs and interiors you could imagine. You literally can order any color, any wood, any steering wheel for any car you want. The RS5 in a deep maroon was amazing. I have many more pictures of these custom cars if you want to see them.

Bobski's pictures (c) hosted by www.RS6.com

Please feel free to link to this thread from other forums, but please no stealing of the pictures. Thanks!

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

That's all folks.

I'll take 1 of each in Ibis please!
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

Very nice, thanks for the time!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

The interior on the A8L, damn!

Thanks for posting these! What a great way to start my Friday! JUST GORGEOUS!
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

What a nice treat to see all that stuff !! I def. need more zeroes at the end of my paycheck.

Thanx for posting....
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon