Thread: Android Torque-BHP App

Android Torque-BHP App

I found what looks like a killer app for the 'droid devices, Torque-BHP (http://torque-bhp.com/)

I've been playing with it on my Nexus 7 with a Bluetooth ODB2/ELM transmitter and have it working well with the RS 6, but the one thing that I REALLY wanted and have yet to get working is a boost gauge. There are 3 methods of boost calc:

Prefer MAP (default)
    Prefer MAF
    Prefer ALT

I've tried all three... no reading.

The app has the capability of adding a custom "PID", basically asking info like:

ODB2 Mode and PID (in hex - eg: '01 0D' for speed)
    Min Val
    Max Val
    Scale Factor
    Unit Type
    Equation

Anyone using this and if so figured out how to get a working (and reasonably accurate) boost gauge?

Sorry for the low qual pic.. but gives you an idea what it looks like. This was before calibration and getting my car profile set up accurately in regards to weight, fuel, etc. The HP/Torque gauges are pretty slick.

TIA!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	torque.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	12886  

I think you need the paid version for boost on Audi/Vw. I think it is in their documentation

It really does give you a lot of info. I have the free version, just need to spend time with it and I'll end up buying
    -Greg
    2003 RS6

Quote Originally Posted by ThrillHouse View Post
    I think you need the paid version for boost on Audi/Vw. I think it is in their documentation

It really does give you a lot of info. I have the free version, just need to spend time with it and I'll end up buying
    I thought the same thing and ended up buying it but no joy...

you cant get boost readings with any of these apps, unfortunately.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

VAG-com
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brav View Post
    you cant get boost readings with any of these apps, unfortunately.
    DOH! Bummer.... Oh well, it was free with my $25 Google Play credit so I can't complain too much.