Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Audi RS6 and RS7 (2013/14)

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    The wider, the better!
    Exactly!!!
    PTT

Ok, so 31mm on each side, thats 62mm altogether, I misunderstood you...1936mm should be enough as my extremely wide Panamera turbo is only 1931mm . I hope the RS7 is as wide. There is a definate difference in height, however..1,461 mm vs 1,418 mm. I hope the RS7 is also lower...

PTT

Oh yeah, I'm sorry, I failed to mention that. But now you know!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Quote Originally Posted by kip View Post
    please convey the desire of many of us that we REALLY HOPE THE RS7 will have an optional 5th SEAT
    Dear kip,

at this time there is no plan to offer a 5th seat option for the upcoming Audi RS 7. However i will address your interest and will discuss the backround for not offering the option at all.

Qisha

Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
    Dear kip,

at this time there is no plan to offer a 5th seat option for the upcoming Audi RS 7. However i will address your interest and will discuss the backround for not offering the option at all.

Qisha
    Thank you for your answer, sorry to hear this. I dont see the point of having a RS6 Avant, maybe a sedan and a 4 seater RS7. If the RS7 had 5 seats, it would be enough for most people making the RS6 sedan unnecessary. I am also pretty sure that with 500 liter boot + 5 seats, the RS7 would satisfy most of the US market.

I am actually convinced, you would also steal Panamera and MB CLS customers, because I have heard a lot of complaint about them having only 4 seats.

On a sidenote, my friend actually was about to cancel his S5 order as he didnt want a S4 and didnt realize the 5er had only 4, but for the facelift they offered a 5th seat and everyone was happy!
    PTT

I've started saving for the new RS6! I'm soooo gonna get it!!!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I've started saving for the new RS6! I'm soooo gonna get it!!!
    I am sure you will love it!

I wish I knew what to do, the PTT is a little too flashy for my taste and the 4 seats are a pain. As we have an Audi SUV, I really dont want an Avant. I am not sure about the E 63 AMG AWD as it is allready facelifted then and if the RS7 only has 4 seats also, it will be tough for me to change as I really love the Panny otherwise.

I wish I had it as easy as you Avant, Avant, Avant
    I hope the price will also be more reasonable, due to the high C02 and the subsequent tax, in our country it cost as much as the Panamera turbo...
    PTT

I wish I knew what to do
    PI know what I'm doing: C7 RS6 Avant, if not available then wait a year, buy a C6 A6 Avant and a C6 RS6 Avant organ donor, chop up the RS6, ship it over here in a box, chop up the A6 and replace literally everything to make a brand new US street legal C6 RS6 Avant.
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

an RS7 with 5th seat and fold-down option would actually be better than an RS6 sedan. Maybe not as pretty, but a whole lot more functional, and since we're getting the RS7, it would certainly increase appeal. My wife and I were recently discussing how, with me spending about 90% of my time on the road using two motorcycles, we really only need one car, provided it is functional enough for family use. That opens up a lot of possibilities in terms of what is affordable.
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

I am sure you will love it!
    I'm gonna work my a** off for it, trust me!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Quote Originally Posted by kismetcapitan View Post
    an RS7 with 5th seat and fold-down option would actually be better than an RS6 sedan. Maybe not as pretty, but a whole lot more functional, and since we're getting the RS7, it would certainly increase appeal. My wife and I were recently discussing how, with me spending about 90% of my time on the road using two motorcycles, we really only need one car, provided it is functional enough for family use. That opens up a lot of possibilities in terms of what is affordable.
    I agree, but I think you are the first one EVER to suggest A6 is prettier than A7

My wish of a 5th seat is shared by many on Porsche boards and there are actually a few who bought a M5 or E63 AMG just to get 5th seat, despite having RWD.
    PTT

Hoping the RS7 will look like this:

PTT

NAIAS it's coming...

Where are RS7 Sportback's official photos?

Quote Originally Posted by LUPIN View Post
    NAIAS it's coming...

Where are RS7 Sportback's official photos?
    As the RS7 wont be released until Fall 2013, I suspect you have to wait about 3-4 months.

Meanwhile:

PTT

Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
    Dear Friends,

as a tribute to 10 years RS6.COM, here are some answers...

- the upcoming 3rd Audi RS 6 generation will only be available as estate wagon aka. the Avant.

- due to missing marketing opportunities, the Audi RS 6 Avant will not be offered in the USA

- there will be a Audi RS 7, sharing the drive concept with the Audi RS 6 Avant

- the Audi RS 7 WILL BE OFFERED in the USA

- the Audi RS 7 will be introduced first

- interested in seeing the Audi RS 7 live? Get your NAIAS Tickets now

- 0-100 km/h < 4.0 sec

Last but not least, it is in consideration to make all options available to the US Market. This would include the Ceramic Brakes as well as the revised speed limiter, Wheel options (up to 21") etc.

Technical details, numbers are a no no... please understand. ...but you will not be disappointed.

Qisha

PS: the Audi RS 5 Convertible is on schedule for the US Market as well

PPS: please note the chances for a Audi RS 6 Avant limited Edition ( 500 ) for the US Market has never been better than today. BUT AoA needs to hear you!
    As the RS7 wont be released until Fall 2013, I suspect you have to wait about 3-4 months.

Meanwhile:
    I was based on Qisha's post... so, seen that detroit auto show is near, maybe the photos will be released before... like RS6... (expected in Geneva 2013)

the quattro sign in the SFG would look much better if they made it like they had it in the RS Q3 ...

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/12...-gets-all.html

watching this video on e63 amg I noticed this little poll on the right: SHOULD AUDI SELL THE RS6 AVANT IN THE U.S.?.... 2872+ votes of which 64% (1864 is for....)

even if they are uglier...at least AMG know how to market its products.... would love to see the GmbH execs parade the RS6 Avant like this....