Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Audi RS6 and RS7 (2013/14)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    At least spell the master's id correctly...;0
    Oops. Qisha. My bad
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I love the shape of the new c7 6 and the fact that the v8 is back but why treat it is a 4 cyl most of the time unless its under load and then it becomes a v8 again?

I was looking at the new RS4 at the local Audi dealership here, sat in it and to be honest, it's actually quite beautiful, I wanted one at once! However, the new RS6 is gonna be so awesome! Loving the new fronts, looking angry!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    I love the shape of the new c7 6 and the fact that the v8 is back but why treat it is a 4 cyl most of the time unless its under load and then it becomes a v8 again?
    Fuel economy of course. The benefit of the cylinder shutoff feature is perhaps even more useful in government fuel economy testing.

Max, Take a few deep breathes... I don't want YOU to blow a valve.

Jim

PS: you got your baby daughter an r32? are you Crazy???

I guess I have been VERY lucky with my dealership (Continental Audi outside of Chicago). Excellent service (and sales experience) and yes my RS6 was a complete disaster for 6 years but at least it was eventually fixed over and over again. Trading it in was a sad but well needed event before transmission #5 died. However my S5 cabriolet was perfect, my RS5 is incredible...cant say enough about the car... and my old 2000 TT is a great car with no problems. My fear of everything breaking is long gone. Send the RS cars I will buy more at whatever price. I want the RS6 sedan, consider one sold.

R8GT on the way too. Can't wait to play with it. Fortunately the RS6 did not scare me away as even though it broke repeatedly it never left me stranded and still made me smile everyday.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Not from what Quisha has told us. RS7 will be introduced at the North American International Auto Show.
    Yes I know, this is why I asked about it. Its exactly the opposite as the press suggests and as I am waiting for a possible jump from the PTT powerkit to the RS7 or E 63 AMG AWD if it ever comes, I would like to know.

Is Qishas comment perhaps about the US market, I live in Europe...
    PTT

So you dont think Im crazy....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-11-14-991.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	13169
    PTT

Thread jack...

Quote Originally Posted by Amulet-S6 View Post
    Max, Take a few deep breathes... I don't want YOU to blow a valve.
    Shhhheeeesssshhhh- I let it all out as I go along- Can't blow a valve that is always open....00

Quote Originally Posted by Amulet-S6 View Post
    PS: you got your baby daughter an r32? are you Crazy???
    Heck yeah! I get to drive it sometimes ..... (well just to fill it up with gas or wash it).

Actually- it has been a great car for her. Very stable, sticks to the road, visibility is quite good, lot of room w/ the hatchback, and has a little power (250 hp) to get her onto the interstate. Yes- she is already buzzing around downtown Little Rock, interstate, rush hour traffic, etc.., and has about 7K on her life to date driving odometer. Dad & Mom still worry every second of every day when she is not in our direct eye sight- So is the life of a parent.

210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by mmaturo View Post
    I guess I have been VERY lucky with my dealership (Continental Audi outside of Chicago). Excellent service (and sales experience) and yes my RS6 was a complete disaster for 6 years but at least it was eventually fixed over and over again. Trading it in was a sad but well needed event before transmission #5 died. However my S5 cabriolet was perfect, my RS5 is incredible...cant say enough about the car... and my old 2000 TT is a great car with no problems. My fear of everything breaking is long gone. Send the RS cars I will buy more at whatever price. I want the RS6 sedan, consider one sold.

R8GT on the way too. Can't wait to play with it. Fortunately the RS6 did not scare me away as even though it broke repeatedly it never left me stranded and still made me smile everyday.
    I've also been fortunate with my dealer, but I should also add that my RS6 ownership to date has been a lot different than some of the stories I have read on the forum. My car is a 2004, Canadian car, and to date with the exception of the strut replacement that was done as a recall, and the gas tank roller over valve recall, I have not had a single issue with my car. I've done all the required maintenance including timing belt service, and the car has never let me down once.

One of the main reasons I was so looking forward to the possibility of the new C7 RS6, was my experience with the C5. Per Qisha, hope has not been lost yet, but unlike some folks on the forum who relish the idea of the avant, I am looking for the sedan.

I did get a chance to drive in the S7, and it's quite the car. Still need to get used to the looks. The s8 is a rocket for such a large and heavy car.

I'll do what I can on my end to email and call the audi powers that be. Let's hope they give us something to hope for in return.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post

Heck yeah! I get to drive it sometimes ..... (well just to fill it up with gas or wash it).

Actually- it has been a great car for her. Very stable, sticks to the road, visibility is quite good, lot of room w/ the hatchback, and has a little power (250 hp) to get her onto the interstate. Yes- she is already buzzing around downtown Little Rock, interstate, rush hour traffic, etc.., and has about 7K on her life to date driving odometer. Dad & Mom still worry every second of every day when she is not in our direct eye sight- So is the life of a parent.

brilliant first car! It's a perfect gateway drug to full on crazy train. You're training her up right!
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

Not so much sound...

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...le_first_look/

well Audi you waited and waited..... let's see what you come up with now, bcs this 2014 E63 AMG 4 Matic will very likely be my next vehicle (current 2010 S4 owner)

Quote Originally Posted by plivac View Post
    http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...le_first_look/

well Audi you waited and waited..... let's see what you come up with now, bcs this 2014 E63 AMG 4 Matic to me will very likely be the next vehicle
    Do not disagree with your position.

Some of us need a high performance sedan, as opposed to avant, and were looking forward to the RS6 in this form. Not all of us can opt for the RS7 (looks, as well as function of a third back seat). Too bad neither the M5 or E63 will have the looks of the RS6, but in the absence of what we would like from the brand we would like to stay loyal to, I completely agree with your position that moving on to something else is 100% acceptable.

To Qisha:

Please do not misinterpret my remarks, but as loyal customers who have purchased these cars in the past, we should not have to beg or plead with the manufacturer to get product. BMW or Mercedes customers do not seem to be in this position. I can understand that the C5 RS6 rollout in NA was costly to Audi due to mechanical issues, but was that our fault as consumers? Despite this, many of us still have our C5 RS6, but speaking for myself, after being in the same car for 8 years, despite still being special, it does lead one to wanting the next best thing. What is that from Audi for NA customers?

To be blunt, Audi has completely missed the mark. They want to be considered in the same league as Mercedes and BMW, yet continue to miss the opportunity to understand what their customers want. I have sent my correspondence, but am I hopeful it will change anything, ahhhhh no.

Quote Originally Posted by TOAvusRS6 View Post
    ......as loyal customers who have purchased these cars in the past, we should not have to beg or plead with the manufacturer to get product.
    Exactly: REALLY,REALLY tired of having to plead with Audi - having sent numerous emails over last year, spoken to tons of sales reps, posted on most forums, signed every petition.... no high paying customer should have to go through that.

yes. please and thanks.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."