Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Audi RS6 and RS7 (2013/14)

I must say it does look like an RS4 B7, which is nice

here are some pictures of the new RS6 on the roads of Germany , source is autogespot:

i saw too late that they've been already posted! Anyway, it doesn't hurt to look at this Beauty again
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Sooo gorgeous!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

the passenger on the red rs6 seems to me Ferdinand Piech...also the plate remembers the name of his wife (Ursula)

on august they were spotted on another red beuaty,r8 v10 plus

http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/08/13/f...i-r8-v10-plus/

Quote Originally Posted by andreadebi View Post
    the passenger on the red rs6 seems to me Ferdinand Piech...
    Yap, really looks like it is old guy in this RS 6...

don't know about that thing with the passenger, but the number plates are Austrian, i guess Piech would've been driving a car registered in Germany...anyway, could be his nephew..., i wish i was his nephew

Quote Originally Posted by mik15 View Post
    don't know about that thing with the passenger, but the number plates are Austrian, i guess Piech would've been driving a car registered in Germany...anyway, could be his nephew..., i wish i was his nephew
    in fact porsche holding Gmbh and Ferdinand Porsche Privatstitftung are located at Salzburg

then it might be him as those are Salzburg plates

Dear Friends,

you may want to thank Mrs. Piëch for her interest in being the first to drive the Audi RS 6 Avant during the Christmas holidays.

...cause bottom line this is the main reason why the secrecy has been lifted earlier than scheduled.

PS: The car is owned by Mrs. Piëch and is registered within Austria... Mrs. and Mr. Piëch are living in Salzburg.

Qisha

Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
    Dear Friends,

you may want to thank Mrs. Piëch for her interest in being the first to drive the Audi RS 6 Avant during the Christmas holidays.

...cause bottom line this is the main reason why the secrecy has been lifted earlier than scheduled.

PS: The car is owned by Mrs. Piëch and is registered within Austria... Mrs. and Mr. Piëch are living in Salzburg.

Qisha
    Also with new R8 V10 plus he was the first...

Is confirmed the RS7 Sportback for Detroit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ferdinand-piech-audi-r8-plus.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	13364  

Dear Friends,

Qisha
    ... Mrs P likes to be first!

Is RS 7 coming to Detroit...?

Quote Originally Posted by LUPIN View Post
    Is confirmed the RS7 Sportback for Detroit?
    Dear LUPIN,

i would keep prepaid tickets for the NAIAS Motorshow. Audi wise it will be worth it.

Qisha

Dear LUPIN,

i would keep prepaid tickets for the NAIAS Motorshow. Audi wise it will be worth it.

Qisha
    Jan 14-27, 2013 -> http://www.naias.com/tickets/industr...w-tickets.aspx

What day should we expect delicious RS6 Avant photos???? Photos of the front bumper FANGS is what I want to see...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Qisha,

If the new RS6 is good enough for Dr and Mrs Piëch then it's good enough for me. You've really excelled yourselves at quattro Gmbh this time. It's like a Bentley but lighter and more practical. Everything about this car leaves me lost for superlatives. Certainly, it will be seen in large numbers in Gstaad and St. Morritz next Christmas.

Which reminds me that you forgot to tell us the real (and very good) reason why this car has no wheel arch extensions: by looking very similar to a standard A6 it is much less likely to attract unwanted attention from over-zealous tax inspectors in Italy, France and the UK. Thanks for that.

More seriously, I can't wait to drive this car. Congratulations and well done to you and your team.

No offense to avant lovers, but I still maintain having seen all the recent photos and adds, that it is a real shame that the new RS6 will not come in sedan form. It would have been a beautiful car, and would easily have put the M5 and E63 to shame in the looks department.

For those of us in North America who are not going to be buying a RS7, any ideas on what to go with next?

Dear LUPIN,

Qisha
    Im heading there on Friday 18 Jan -19 Jan including the charity event. Will there be anyone from quattro GmbH there? Would love to say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by TOAvusRS6 View Post
    No offense to avant lovers, but I still maintain having seen all the recent photos and adds, that it is a real shame that the new RS6 will not come in sedan form. It would have been a beautiful car, and would easily have put the M5 and E63 to shame in the looks department.

For those of us in North America who are not going to be buying a RS7, any ideas on what to go with next?
    If the RS7 had 5 seats, would You buy it? It has a bigger boot than the sedän and looksbetter. So far e63 amg seems to Be the only 5 seater awd sedan/coupe available. Well the e63 amg is getting up to 580bhp, so not bad. Would like 5 seated Audi rs7 more.
    PTT